Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada visa

Options
  • 10-06-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My partner and I applied for a working holiday visa to canada with a company called "city visa" based in the uk. I got my poa, but my partner got his account updated 3weeks ago and we emailed them for an update and they never replied. We emailed a number of times and called to be answered by a mailbox. We dont have the log in details to check the account ourselves. Any one know a way around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 curry2014

Does anyone know anyone know about getting a red seal / journey man cert for a shuttering carpenter in Edmonton Alberta , I've been offered a job but no formal qualifications but do have over 9000 hours experience and can it be done here ?

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 curry2014

Not sure how to start a thread so not sure if I'm in the right place

So sorry if I'm in the wrong place

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Unsworth

Laura1292 wrote: »
    My partner and I applied for a working holiday visa to canada with a company called "city visa" based in the uk. I got my poa, but my partner got his account updated 3weeks ago and we emailed them for an update and they never replied. We emailed a number of times and called to be answered by a mailbox. We dont have the log in details to check the account ourselves. Any one know a way around this?

Hi,i hate to bring bad news but City Visas are a scam,i just found out that i have been scammed of €450

Advertisement