Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mortgage documentation

Options
  • 10-06-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

My husband and I received mortgage approval with BOI a few weeks ago and were told everything was in order and they had everything they needed. However, we met briefly with our mortgage advisor last week and he said that our payslips would need to be stamped at our place of work. Can you confim that this is required as our salary certs are already stamped? It's not a problem to get this done but we are just a bit confused as we hadn't been told this was a requirement. Also my husbands payslips would need to be sent off to be stamped so we would just like to make sure this is needed. I'm asking for advice on here as we have had conflicting answers to this question. We were initilailly told BOI would stamp them and then send them off and now we have been told it's the companies stamp that's needed.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi katief101,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The reps here don’t have access to account details or mortgage applications so we would not know the specifics of your application. A Mortgage Advisor will always try to complete an application as quickly as possible for you. If you were asked to provide extra details, this is because the advisor was asked to ask for this information. We can understand the extra time involved in having your husband’s payslip stamped as it needs to be sent off however, we would advise providing the information as soon as possible.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I’m sorry we couldn’t be of further help here. A mortgage application can be very much account specific.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Billy[/font]

Advertisement