Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

session

Options
  • 10-06-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know of a singer/musician that would do a little session for us the day after our wedding? We're getting married next spring in Dublin. Just looking for something casual that people could join in with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sineadpwhyte

Does anyone know of a singer/musician that would do a little session for us the day after our wedding? We're getting married next spring in Dublin. Just looking for something casual that people could join in with.

Hi there,

I would love you to check out my website sineadwhyte.com and listen to my demos.
    In my repertoire you can see the wide range of songs I can perform. I could organise to get a guitarist to accompany and keep it casual.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries.

Congrats
    Sinéad

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭shamsteak

PM and email sent

Advertisement