Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding DJ

• 10-06-2014 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am hoping someone can help please. I know that there is already a similar thread for this topic, but I figured, as it is such short notice, that maybe my thread might get some more hits quicker. Apologies if I am wrong mods, and please feel free to move.

My parents have a big wedding anniversary coming up and are having a party. June 20th in Dublin.

We are stuck for a DJ and I am wondering if anyone could please recommend a good DJ please.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭clint_silver

cruais wrote: »
    Hi

I am hoping someone can help please. I know that there is already a similar thread for this topic, but I figured, as it is such short notice, that maybe my thread might get some more hits quicker. Apologies if I am wrong mods, and please feel free to move.

My parents have a big wedding anniversary coming up and are having a party. June 20th in Dublin.

We are stuck for a DJ and I am wondering if anyone could please recommend a good DJ please.

Many thanks.

any of the big DJ companies will have someone for you.

They all know their business well.

Advertisement