Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW: Tymon Park Run

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Did this run for the first time on Saturday. Total disaster for me from beginning to end. Really bad time and I struggled the whole way around. Don't think my previous weekend of drinking and eating festival food helped in any way mind you so I'm going to give this another shot Saturday week.

Nice run though. Flatter than Marley. I prefer having the kms marked out, I didn't have a watch so I was pretty oblivious to how long/far I had run which psychologically didn't help this disastrous morning for me :D

Oooohh whoops, I didn't realise you lived near Tymon. I'll be there with the ironed bedsheets Saturday week. :D :pac:

Oooohh whoops, I didn't realise you lived near Tymon. I'll be there with the ironed bedsheets Saturday week. :D :pac:

Haha, I don't live anywhere near it, was a blow in from the Marley one - which actually I don't live anywhere near either :D

I'll be there for the sheets though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Stevo1983

I won't make it this Saturday but I'll be there the following Saturday. :)

Hoping to get it in next Saturday before I go away.

Got my id sorted today, see yis in the morning.

Tough going in that heat this morning but enjoyable. Great turnout too.
    Big thanks to the bloke who informed where to park too, I'd have been sat there like a plum without him ;)

• Advertisement

Hope it cools down a bit for tomorrow's run.

Advertisement