Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***JC 2014 History - Wed. June 11th 2014 - all levels***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DanielChester

you should of done the D. It's quite easy & short.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭gavindowd

What could you have written for the person who got land taken off them? - I had just learned off one for someone who got land but I think I sorta tied it in well.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

I did Do d and also b

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

gavindowd wrote: »
    What could you have written for the person who got land taken off them. I had just learned off one for someone who got land but I think I sorta tied it in well.

YOu could've who organised the plantation, what the new settlers had to to etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

People in history's were beautiful did the roman and Sean lemass, and I think/hope they were 20 marks answers
    I did C and D too, accounts were manky for C but I knew FF and war of independence came back to me
    And the D accounts were bad too but I knew hitlers steps to war well so I was ok

• Advertisement

Xgracie wrote: »
    People in history's were beautiful did the roman and Sean lemass, and I think/hope they were 20 marks answers
    I did C and D too, accounts were manky for C but I knew FF and war of independence came back to me
    And the D accounts were bad too but I knew hitlers steps to war well so I was ok
    How LONG was yours? Mine was pretty long =)

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

you know the steps to war? If you went on about his treatment of Jews before the Holocaust would you get any marks or what did you do? :)

My roman essay was 3 pages and my Factory owner was a page and half oh god, feel bad for my examiner trying to read my writing :D

you know the steps to war? If you went on about his treatment of Jews before the Holocaust would you get any marks or what did you do? :)

I don't hinh you would get any marks as the steps to war are
    1. Rhineland
    2. Anschluss
    3.Sudetenland
    4. Czechslovakia
    5. Poland

How LONG was yours? Mine was pretty long =)

People in history's? They were like a page and a half! :) My accounts were between a page and two pages (I don't even know why they ended up being so long?!?!?)

• Advertisement

I don't hinh you would get any marks as the steps to war are
    1. Rhineland
    2. Anschluss
    3.Sudetenland
    4. Czechslovakia
    5. Poland

welllll s**t hahahah ahh its only worth 12 marks and I'm only aiming for a B! Thanks thoughhh!

How much did you write for lemass?I did him also

Probs not :( I did the enabling act, conscription, Luftwaffe, military alliances then went into the 5 steps it was more things that led to WW2 if ygm?

yaEHya wrote: »
    How much did you write for lemass?I did him also

A page and a half :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭ECM1234

A page and a half :)

Same here :)

Probs not :( I did the enabling act, conscription, Luftwaffe, military alliances then went into the 5 steps it was more things that led to WW2 if ygm?

ohhhh ooops, i was very stuck with it but its only worth 12 marks and i did everything nearly right so hopefully i get a B!

Good paper, but didn't get it finished :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

Just realised in my people in history I called Robert Owen Robert Lanark for the whole thing... Uh oh

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maire.99xx

for part 6 d ii i wrote about how he hated jews, how he came to be der fuhrer how he got peeople to support him, how he got mussolini on side, how he wanted to take over part of czechoslovakia and the leaders of the other countries let him have it and when he invaded the rest of czechoslovakia they followed a policy of appeasement to prevent war but then when they heard his plans to invade poland they decided that he had gone too far and then ww2 began, will i get many marks for that :/

Not sure how many marks I would get for lemass hopefully 15 anyway

• Advertisement

For the Fianna Fáil government 1932-1938, would it be ok, if I wrote about the Economic War ?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

ECM1234 wrote: »
    For the Fianna Fáil government 1932-1938, would it be ok, if I wrote about the Economic War ?

Yeaah :) well not just on that but I put that in too

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

Qs 1-3 were grand. People in histories were surprisingly good aswell. Q5 was just okay (who was the guy in the picture). Q6 was disastrous for me, got about half of it done between A+B, and my answers weren't great either. I hate history anyway so i actually did better than expected.

Beca19 wrote: »
    Yeaah :) well not just on that but I put that in too

I wrote a point on bunreacht na heireann too :L

S_Hick12 wrote: »
    Qs 1-3 were grand. People in histories were surprisingly good aswell. Q5 was just okay (who was the guy in the picture). Q6 was disastrous for me, got about half of it done between A+B, and my answers weren't great either. I hate history anyway so i actually did better than expected.
    Theobald Wolfe Tone

• Registered Users Posts: 13 auzzue

That test was perfect! Much easier than the mock. Everything I had studied came up, it was beautiful really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Reckon I got a B..
    History was the subject I wanted to do best in..oh well.

S_Hick12 wrote: »

Wolfe tone I hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭S_Hick12

ECM1234 wrote: »
    Theobald Wolfe Tone

Please don't laugh but i said it was George Washington lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MangoMachine

Brilliant paper, 6D was super! Pretty fair people in history's also.

Advertisement