Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre in Cahir ?

Options
  • 10-06-2014 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi as its June now and eFibre is post to live since last month in cahir is there any updates ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi as its June now and eFibre is post to live since last month in cahir is there any updates ? 
    Hi samapple789

Yes I can confirm it's on the map for June, I've been in contact with efibre operations who have informed me there are some slight delays for launch but they are hoping to launch it around the 23rd of June, further delays might occure but it's looking good for that date at the moment.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Hope so as it's been coming since April to cahir ....  

And the box for e fibre was fitted before xmess to make it worse so I don't k ow 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

And the box for e fibre was fitted before xmess to make it worse so I don't k ow 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi samapple789

No worries, there shouldn’t be any further delays with it now but unforeseen circumstances can happen.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Hi samapple789

No worries, there shouldn’t be any further delays with it now but unforeseen circumstances can happen.

Thanks
    Al
    Had a Look at the eFibre map i see its delayed in cahir again how come ?. Its turning into a joke now is its been coming since April 2014 .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi samapple789

I understand the desire to get efibre as soon as possible. The dates on the efibre map are indicative dates and are subject to change. I hope it will not be too much longer. The forecast roll-out commencement date is now July but please note not all addresses within the exchange area will be updated at the same time as a lot of the work is quite localised.

The attached Phone no. checker is updated as addresses are enabled

Check Availability

Colm

• Advertisement

Hi samapple789

I understand the desire to get efibre as soon as possible. The dates on the efibre map are indicative dates and are subject to change. I hope it will not be too much longer. The forecast roll-out commencement date is now July but please note not all addresses within the exchange area will be updated at the same time as a lot of the work is quite localised.

The attached Phone no. checker is updated as addresses are enabled

Check Availability

Colm
    But why does it keep changing ?. And being pushed back ?. Do you think apple would keep on pushing back there iphone release for no reason like e fibre ?

Bump this as its now July 14th nearly a month later is there any updates on when this is coming to cahir ?. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Bump this as its now July 14th nearly a month later is there any updates on when this is coming to cahir ?. 
    Hi samapple789

Efibre has launched in Cahir. This means that the roll-out has commenced. It does not mean that it is automatically available to every address at once in Cahir as the work is localised and different addresses will be able to avail of it at different times.

To check your own address, the most accurate way of checking is to enter your Phone number in the online Phone Checker which is updated as addresses are enabled,

Check Availability

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement