Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

My Steinhart Ocean 1 Green is getting very little wrist time, so I am going to move it on. I'm looking for around 280.

It comes with the box, spare links (currently sized for an approx. 7.5" wrist) and an unused black ceramic bezel. There are a couple of small marks on the bezel and at least one on the bracelet.

24335631396_9606fe6a56_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Great watches Eoin, will defo get one back in the stable in the future. GLWS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    I have a Stowa strap on adverts if anyone is looking for one

I think I snapped this one up with in minutes of posting. I was only looking at one of these direct from Stowa not that long ago but never pulled the trigger.

germurphy priced it to sell so I didn't even think twice I payed the asking price and a couple of days later
    here it is on my 43mm Tissel flieger. :D

Extremely smooth transaction. Thanks.

JW2ncAM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

wow thats perfect, thanks for posting and dealing with me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Tag for sale. Reasonable price, I think. Condition is better in reality than in the image. Thoughts and opinions?
    http://www.adverts.ie/sports/tag-heuer-kirium/11280091

vbulletinVK6ut3Em.jpgVK6ut3Em.jpg

This Baume & Mercier 'Tronosonic' is also for sale, but not on Adverts.ie

TMVrkDTm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Moving on a mid 1940's civilian version of the Omega Officer.

http://www.adverts.ie/vintage/omega-manual-wind-from-the-mid-1940s/11361983

IMG_5497.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Have my Citizen Satellite Wave up for sale over on Adverts if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

I've 3 watches up for sale on Adverts now if any boards members are interested.

Certina DS Action diver, mint condition, RRP €790, yours for €SOLD

Hamilton Pan Europ Chrono, RRP circa €1,400, my price €800

Citizen Satellite Wave CC9030, like new in box, RRP €1,275, I'm letting it go for €750.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Eoin wrote: »
    My Steinhart Ocean 1 Green is getting very little wrist time, so I am going to move it on. I'm looking for around 280.

It comes with the box, spare links (currently sized for an approx. 7.5" wrist) and an unused black ceramic bezel. There are a couple of small marks on the bezel and at least one on the bracelet.

24335631396_9606fe6a56_c.jpg

I'd be all over that in a heartbeat, but the boss won't allow any new purchases until Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Homer

A review of the current collection leads me to the decision that a couple of pieces are sitting unworn and should make way for something else.. I'm listing these here before I go to adverts and have to deal with the inevitable tyre kickers :P

First up is this stunning Glycine Combat Sub Goldeneye, under warranty and purchased in February of this year in Torino, Italy.

These are listing at £895 and $1100 in any reputable dealers online or bricks and mortar.. I'm going to list it around the €600 on adverts with a bit of room to negotiate.

If anyone is interested just drop me a PM and it can be viewed in Dublin with a bit of notice.

IMG_7544.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7540-1.jpg

IMG_7542.jpg

IMG_7543.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I adore that particular Glycine. It's been on my wish list for some time. Sadly due to other recent purchases I really can't even make an offer. Going to be very jealous of whoever does end up with it. Good luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

In the same boat as Ionised :)

My favourite of the combat subs, and not just because it's called Goldeneye and I'm a hopeless Bond fanboy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Davd

For sale on Adverts, my Omega PO 45.5mm.
    http://www.adverts.ie/10838890
    Almost had it sold previously. Replacement has arrived so no longer getting any wrist time.

Too many watches.. Not enough wrists :p

Not for the faint of heart this one but on the plus side doubles up as a defensive weapon should you need it :pac:

27139-tvdinner-albums-do-not-own-anymore-picture7122-boschett-cave-dweller-ll.jpg

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/boschett-cave-dweller/11643220?notification=c4bdd93f2587d40732e499b99bf495b7-1477560124[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Homer wrote: »
    Too many watches.. Not enough wrists :p

How Many Watches is too Many...I have 7

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

How Many Watches is too Many...I have 7

I have 36 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

I went from 6 or 7 to 1 when the speedy arrived.
    It was liberating in a way not having to worry about what to wear or what wasn't getting wrist time.

Have an incoming tool watch as a beater as I'm wearing the speedy in silly situations that will end up damaging it.

sparrowcar wrote: »
    I went from 6 or 7 to 1 when the speedy arrived.
    It was liberating in a way not having to worry about what to wear or what wasn't getting wrist time.

Have an incoming tool watch as a beater as I'm wearing the speedy in silly situations that will end up damaging it.

I am wearing the Speedy (glad I decided to give it another go) more and more, I have my Pogue which is a cracker and my seiko. The rest are not getting worn at all..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm wearing my Rolex only at the moment, I'm thinking of putting my other ones up on adverts (14 I think)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Damasko gets the most wrist time with me, BFK has to be worn 1 day a week, the Pogue, the 3 Longines and all the rest (6ish) have to wait till Sunday.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Advertisement

I might sell My Stowa MO

I might sell My Stowa MO

Ooh Mitch Buchanon might be interested! In fairness for the money there should be a lengthy que for second hand MOs..!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Anyone know if Emily is still servicing/repairing watches? haven't had a response from her email and need a service?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭893bet

I might sell My Stowa MO

Best of luck with the sale

(Moved away and repeats "i have no money to waste, blow, throw away, invest in this watch)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

I might sell My Stowa MO

Much?:P

mad m wrote: »
    Much?:P

tis brand new, only worn once

so would be looking for 1050 (also comes with a stowa deployment)

DT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

tis brand new, only worn once

so would be looking for 1050 (also comes with a stowa deployment)

DT

Which other ones would you be putting up for sale?

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Which other ones would you be putting up for sale?

Prob my precista PRS-20

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Eoin wrote: »

This is sold, thanks to all who enquired. Hope the new owner enjoys it!

• Advertisement

Advertisement