Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Eoin wrote: »
    sold

Mine too...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

My Gerlach Diver I posted ages ago here went today too - something in the air! :)

Hi

Prob off topic and apologies and remove it required

Looking to sell my Mont Blanc Starwalker and Pen Pouch. Pen is unboxed

The Cool Blue Starwalker pens are now extremely sought after, having only been available for a limited time in the late 2000's. The lacquer is a deep, shimmering, blue and this is beautifully offset by the platinum-plated trim. The Montblanc emblem is found floating atop the pen in the familiar Starwalker clear resin dome.

In my opinion, the Cool Blue pens are the most striking in the Starwalker range, and with them now being discontinued, it's much harder to find them.
    The usual markings are present with Montblanc on the clip ring as well as its unique serial number.

It comes with a Mont Blanc blue refill and spare refill

Now, it aint perfect and there are marks on it, so dont expect a minter. I can add more pics close up if needed.

Looking for €235. Can do paypal (you pay fees) and will ship FOC

Selling as I got Cross Townsend StarWars LE
    IMG_2260_zpsukx0buvt.jpgIMG_2257_zpszux2q8ki.jpg

Hi

Prob off topic and apologies and remove it required

Looking to sell my Mont Blanc Starwalker and Pen Pouch. Pen is unboxed

The Cool Blue Starwalker pens are now extremely sought after, having only been available for a limited time in the late 2000's. The lacquer is a deep, shimmering, blue and this is beautifully offset by the platinum-plated trim. The Montblanc emblem is found floating atop the pen in the familiar Starwalker clear resin dome.

In my opinion, the Cool Blue pens are the most striking in the Starwalker range, and with them now being discontinued, it's much harder to find them.
    The usual markings are present with Montblanc on the clip ring as well as its unique serial number.

It comes with a Mont Blanc blue refill and spare refill

Now, it aint perfect and there are marks on it, so dont expect a minter. I can add more pics close up if needed.

Looking for €235. Can do paypal (you pay fees) and will ship FOC

Selling as I got Cross Townsend StarWars LE

Gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Gone...

Here or TZ? I've a stunning fountain pen version that is sitting in a drawer gathering dust! Might root it out.

• Advertisement

Homer wrote: »
    Here or TZ? I've a stunning fountain pen version that is sitting in a drawer gathering dust! Might root it out.

TZ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Homer wrote: »

Give it a spin here too!

You never know who might be interested ;)

the pouch is still available..

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

how much are you thinking on the pouch, thx

TedR wrote: »
    how much are you thinking on the pouch, thx

Hi TedR

€60 would do it...

DT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I've listed a nice Orient Scout Automatic on Adverts. It is a blue dial with an open heart design on a brown leather strap. Reasonably priced but would be happy to entertain offers from anyone here.

http://touch.adverts.ie/casual/orient-scout-automatic-watch-with-blue-dial/12285936

• Registered Users Posts: 10,329 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    I've listed a nice Orient Scout Automatic on Adverts. It is a blue dial with an open heart design on a brown leather strap. Reasonably priced but would be happy to entertain offers from anyone here.

http://touch.adverts.ie/casual/orient-scout-automatic-watch-with-blue-dial/12285936

Not a bad looking watch at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭dsaint1

Just put this up on adverts yesterday. Open to reasonable offers from anyone here!

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/tissot-prs200/12280213

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

I finally got around to putting my Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso up on Adverts. I'm not sure really sure if something so esoteric will sell on a general site like that but sure see what happens. If anyone in here has an interest in owning a Jaeger pm me and we'll see if we can do a deal.

Thanks for all the advice in the original thread and my Max Bill thread.

Advert is here:

http://www.adverts.ie/dress/jaeger-lecoultre-reverso-classique-18k-yellow-gold-stainless-steel/12374357

C
    404375.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Apologies if this isnt the appropriate place to post this but I am looking for some Adverts etiquette advice. I've had a message on the ad asking to look at it, meet in a public place. The account is new but obviously I understand that someone would want to see the watch before buying it. Two questions - would the newness of the account put you off? He is a selling a similar high end watch on another ad so hopefully he's just a watch fan who recently found Adverts. Second, how do I contact him? Do I ask him to make an offer so I can PM him? What is the right way to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,286 ✭✭✭emo72

Phibsboro wrote: »
    Apologies if this isnt the appropriate place to post this but I am looking for some Adverts etiquette advice. I've had a message on the ad asking to look at it, meet in a public place. The account is new but obviously I understand that someone would want to see the watch before buying it. Two questions - would the newness of the account put you off? He is a selling a similar high end watch on another ad so hopefully he's just a watch fan who recently found Adverts. Second, how do I contact him? Do I ask him to make an offer so I can PM him? What is the right way to do it?

Ask him to make an offer, accept it, then you can pm him. Get his phone number, gauge it from that, and if you feel everything is kosher meet up in a safe place, bring a friend for security. Everyone I've met on Adverts has been sound, but always exercise caution.

I am planning on throwing the Longines GMT on eBay after the weekend, so if anyone fancies a deal let me know. Would prefer to give the discount here rather than fees to eBay and PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Selling my domestic Seiko Chronograph incase anyone is interested here. Bought this is Hong Kong international airport a year ago. Stunning watch and unmarked.

http://touch.adverts.ie/dress/seiko-chronograph-watch/12371907

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

mondeo wrote: »
    Selling my domestic Seiko Chronograph incase anyone is interested here. Bought this is Hong Kong international airport a year ago. Stunning watch and unmarked.

http://touch.adverts.ie/dress/seiko-chronograph-watch/12371907

I like this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

I have my Steinhart Racetimer up for sale over on Adverts if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I have my Steinhart Racetimer up for sale over on Adverts if anyone is interested.

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/steinhart-racetimer/12431104

Pressing the "adverts" button does not find you so here is the link for everyone. Beautiful watch. GLWS.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Thanks for that

I am going to be listing my Deep Blue NATO 300 for sale and I figured I would give the guys on boards a 24 hour headstart before heading to adverts. I don't believe this is against forum rules.

This watch came to me in January but was originally bought in December. The warranty would be in the USA so I am not sure if it was or is transferrable.

44mm case, Seiko NH35 movement which hacks and handwinds, sapphire crystal.

I only wore the watch 4 or 5 times so unless I nick it taking the strap off it is unmarked.

Watch and unworn original nato strap, tags and booklet no box.

nato-diver-collection-grey-dial-black-strap-1_zpsxjuudmt7.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

^ bargain, these are great watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Love the vintage leather strap. Perfect match for the watch. What strap is it?

unkel wrote: »
    Love the vintage leather strap. Perfect match for the watch. What strap is it?

It's a really nice strap that I had made over a year ago for another watch.

http://www.martuleather.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Anyone interested in my Seiko Chronograph I'll list it here for a few days. May put it up on eBay later during the week. It's a mint condition watch.

http://touch.adverts.ie/dress/seiko-watch/12489571

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

Tentative post here and I may well get cold feet as the last time I flipped a PAM I regretted it afterwards :P
    I spoke with Mitch B and Sparrowcar earlier about this conundrum.. Basically I realised earlier today that I haven't worn the PAM560 since well before christmas! I am posting this here and not going to bother going down the adverts road unless necessary. If anybody has been thinking about a PAM and would like a significant saving over new drop me a PM and I can arrange a viewing.
    Will be in the states a couple of times of the next 8-10 weeks and might look at a trade over there also.
    Retail in weirs if I recall is just over €6k.. This is a full boxed set with receipt, warranty, etc.
    Plenty of feedback available from some of the posters on this fine forum.
    Couple of pics..

170126214456_P3293663.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

Advertisement