Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Eoin what did you not like about the Aramar GMT?

I've never heard of them myself but actually really like the look of it. I'm not in the market at the moment but still think it looks well.

I've just too many watches, with another one on the way. It was a drunken impulse purchase, nothing wrong with it as such - I just won't wear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Eoin,

I'll take the G-Shock if its still going, I work in Harcourt St if thats any use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I have somehow come in to possession of two of these watches so am off loading the one in the picture. All works grand except the audio. No beeps or alarm can be heard. Watch is from 1997, 20 years old.
    €20 not delivered. Pm me if interested.

IMAG0202_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 65,323 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Longines Conquest GMT, that I bought from HDMI a few months ago. Beautiful and classy watch, herself will not be pleased I'm letting this one go, but I've finally got the Seamaster I've been after and I can't afford to keep both...

421043.jpg

Linky to adverts.ie ad

Will do deal for boards.ie users

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Pulsar dress watch if anyone is interested here, as new 3 months old.

http://www.adverts.ie/13403717

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Have my Oris Aquis Titan Chrono up for sale on Adverts if anyone is interested.

Sorry can't link, not enough posts here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Have my Oris Aquis Titan Chrono up for sale on Adverts if anyone is interested.

Sorry can't link, not enough posts here.

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/oris-aquis-titan-chronograph-full-set/13410594

I think this is ok with the boss.

edit; art copies and pastes faster than me.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Thanks for sharing the URL lads.

It's a big watch alright, built for purpose.

If you're into wearing dainty watches this definitely isn't for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

My two still available post no 800 reasonable offers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭jeanjolie

Don't know whether this is an approriate watch for the sub-forum but I have a Green Casio Illuminator AQ-S810W (a digital watch), which has some signs of wear and tear. The 'Illuminator' symbol is missing at the bottom.

MTg4ZmIwMDIyNjMzYzhjMDYxOGRmNTRjMDhmN2IxNGa63NYrFP9P238Fng95bC_saHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMTVlNjQ5YTA4MjhhNDBlYmQyOTk0OGVjMDgyMTE2MGVkNjBjYzY0OGI2MjJlZWY1M2E1MzQ1ODUxMzczMThmZi5qcGd8fHx8fHwyMTl4MjkyfGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Casio Watch Link

that's cool!

Quondam S.6427

Swiss Diver with ETA 2824-2 movememt

424305.jpg

Bezel insert scratched / damaged but apart from that in good condition, sapphire crystal glass (no scratches)

If you don't know about this watch, google it and be pleasantly surprised with what you will find :cool:

Adverts linky

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/quondam-s-6427-swiss-diver/13500775

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

unkel wrote: »
    Quondam S.6427

Swiss Diver with ETA 2824-2 movememt

Snipped big pic

Bezel insert scratched / damaged but apart from that in good condition, sapphire crystal glass (no scratches)

If you don't know about this watch, google it and be pleasantly surprised with what you will find :cool:

Adverts linky

http://www.adverts.ie/sports/quondam-s-6427-swiss-diver/13500775
    Nice watch.

Just a note. If you look on the dial it says "made in Italy" while the ETA is a swiss movement the watch must have been assembled in Italy. That doesn't make it any less a watch.

Nope. The watch was made in Switzerland :)

I know it says made in Italy. Quondam is an Italian make, I guess buying it and "knowing" it is made in Italy would appeal to Italians. Afaik Quondams are only for sale in Italian shops too. As I suggested in the ad, google it. Even here on boards in this forum. And you will be quite surprised.

Quick hint: the watch is a clone of the Davosa Argonautic (which has many other clones too)

Look at this

Davosa Argonautic

It's a pity peasant doesn't seem to post much here anymore. He knows all about this watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

This is a JDM SARX 001. It has the 6r15 movement. It is a beautiful watch all in-house Japanese.

SEIKO SARX001 Automatic Watch

Overview

The Seiko Presage SARX001 (6R15-02F0) is a 40mm men's automatic watch with a stainless steel case and a silver analog dial protected by sapphire crystal. It uses a 6R15 caliber self-winding mechanical movement that can be manually wound and hacked (the second hand stops when the crown is pulled out). It ticks 6 times per second which gives the second hand a smoother movement than quartz watches which tick once per second. The watch should run for up to 50 hours when fully wound and will self-wind when moved.

It has been worn for about a year without any problems. It shows the usual signs of wear. Light scratching on the braclet as shown in the pictures. This watch looks even better in person.

LINK
    http://www.adverts.ie/13506055

https://youtu.be/ItslBERax_k

Have my Ginault Ocean Rover up for sale over on Adverts if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭dancrowley

I am contemplating letting my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (45.5mm) go. This is the one with the beautiful 8500 co-axial movement and the transparent caseback. I bought this brand new in an Omega boutique in 2012 and it comes complete with box and associated paperwork/cards; I will include a free black IsoFrane strap, too.

axEEYx7l.jpgJfPCjtFl.jpg

I'm overseas but back in Ireland for Christmas, and would be bringing it with me then; will be in Cork and Dublin, mostly.

If you are interested and/or have any questions, please let me know. Cheers.

That's a superb watch, Dan. Any idea what kinda money you'll be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭dancrowley

unkel wrote: »
    That's a superb watch, Dan. Any idea what kinda money you'll be looking for?

Hey unkel. Yeah, it's a beaut, but it's not getting the wrist time it deserves. I'd be looking for ~€3400, which is better than what is available on Chrono24, as it is the full package with an additional strap and no shipping costs.

It goes without saying, too, that a deal can be done for Boards folks... :)

• Advertisement

I'm not desperately looking to move this on, but it's slightly dressier than I usually wear, so I am open to trades / part trades, with a value of 4K.

I have the box and card etc. I put on the one extra link which comfortably fits my ~7.5" wrist, and I am pretty sure the clasp can be adjusted to make it slightly bigger. It's in good condition overall, just the usual marks you'd expect.

35481229215_efb7365d18_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Eoin wrote: »
    I'm not desperately looking to move this on, but it's slightly dressier than I usually wear, so I am open to trades / part trades, with a value of 4K.

I have the box and card etc. I put on the one extra link which comfortably fits my ~7.5" wrist, and I am pretty sure the clasp can be adjusted to make it slightly bigger. It's in good condition overall, just the usual marks you'd expect.

Damn it, why isn't this white :o

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Damn it, why isn't this white :o

Cos I didn't like the white one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭893bet

35481229215_efb7365d18_c.jpg

I think 4K is a good price! Looked long and hard at these in the past and if it wasn't for the PCL I would buy! Still tempted!

Is there a green crystal on that one? What the model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Man, I wish I hadn't seen this on latest posts. I want to buy both of the above watches now

893bet wrote: »
    I think 4K is a good price! Looked long and hard at these in the past and if it wasn't for the PCL I would buy! Still tempted!

Is there a green crystal on that one? What the model number?

It's an older one, so it doesn't have the green crystal; it's a 116400, I think.

I don't know if I would bother selling for 4K, so I guess the price is only good depending on how the trade value is worked out!

It's an older one, so it doesn't have the green crystal; it's a 116400, I think.

I don't know if I would bother selling for 4K, so I guess the price is only good depending on how the trade value is worked out!

Not sure I understand? Is the price not 4K?

Or are you inviting trades of watches up to 4K in value and then require a further cash adjustment. I have a 114300 and am assessing moving it on.

893bet wrote: »
    Not sure I understand? Is the price not 4K?

Or are you inviting trades of watches up to 4K in value and then require a further cash adjustment. I have a 114300 and am assessing moving it on.

Yep sorry, trade price is 4K. I just meant that whether or not that's good value, is really down to whatever trade is agreed.

Oris Calobra up for sale over on Adverts if anyone is interested. May also be interested in trades. Cheers.

• Advertisement

My 114300 for sale.

http://www.adverts.ie/13844219

Trade or cash.

Advertisement