Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Howdy all. Bit of a departure from the usual stuff on here, but selling my Gucci digital. I got this in a trade deal on tz-uk around 6 months ago. Stainless steel on black rubber strap. Very classy mirrored dial. Functions include world time zones, alarm, countdown. Analogue display mode also. This is the XL version, and measures 44mm across the case. The recessed crowns and lack of lugs mean it wears smaller than the size would suggest.

Few hairlines on the polished case sides, but nothing you'd notice on the wrist. Subtle branding with just tonal embossing and a small stripe on the strap, and Gucci engraved on the bezel.

Comes with all boxes and papers. Asking €450

29260819467_c874be3fb5_b.jpg

30330254998_bcd97e3490_b.jpg

44149291262_a125da9818_b.jpg

43479659314_47c50a6140_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

893bet wrote: »
    Hon limerick.

350 for a boardie so!

Need to cover what I drank yesterday and today! Come on coppers!

Consider a swap for my Steinhart GMT Vintage?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Eoin wrote: »
    Free 22mm NATO to any forum regulars - I ordered it a few weeks ago, but since sold all the watches I planned to wear on it. It's a cheap arse one from China.

s-l500.jpg

Edit: ^ that is a great price for that Steinhart.

Will gladly take it from you

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Birneybau wrote: »
    Will gladly take it from you

Done deal - drop me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭893bet

Since Eoins Tudor went well.....wore this for only 20 mins. Not for me.

https://www.adverts.ie/16045646

Boardie price available to established posters

Edit. Boardie price is what I paid for it 1200 euro.

Surprised this is still here! Bargaintastic.

1150 for a boardie as I have a huge incoming!

• Advertisement

Got my hurling tickets!

Steinhart premium blue available. My 3rd or 4th that I have bought and never kept. Too good to be a beater as I planned.

400 euro which is what I paid last week. Happy to trade up for right watch.

https://www.adverts.ie/16078471

Still here! 350 for a boardie! Comes with original receipt for almost 600!

Still here! 350 for a boardie! Comes with original receipt for almost 600!

Lets see if anyone wants my Steinhart GMT Vintage and I'll take it :cool:

Steinhart Vintage GMT - looking for the €300 I paid for it. Includes a brown leather NATO strap and standard Oyster bracelet. The outer card box is tatty but everything else in good condition.

459520.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

oxocube wrote: »

Steinhart Vintage GMT - looking for the €300 I paid for it. Includes a brown leather NATO strap and standard Oyster bracelet. The outer card box is tatty but everything else in good condition.

459520.jpg

Can you post more pictures of this please?

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Can you post more pictures of this please?

I'll take more pictures when I'm at home. Give me a couple of hours :)

Surprised this is still here! Bargaintastic.

1150 for a boardie as I have a huge incoming!

Sold! Disappointed that no one here took the bargain!

• Advertisement

More photos of the Steinhart GMT Vintage.

Sorry for the potato photos. Let me know if they're not good enough.

459567.jpeg

459568.jpeg

459569.jpeg

459570.jpeg

459571.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Dropping this to €400
    bogmanfan wrote: »
    Howdy all. Bit of a departure from the usual stuff on here, but selling my Gucci digital. I got this in a trade deal on tz-uk around 6 months ago. Stainless steel on black rubber strap. Very classy mirrored dial. Functions include world time zones, alarm, countdown. Analogue display mode also. This is the XL version, and measures 44mm across the case. The recessed crowns and lack of lugs mean it wears smaller than the size would suggest.

Few hairlines on the polished case sides, but nothing you'd notice on the wrist. Subtle branding with just tonal embossing and a small stripe on the strap, and Gucci engraved on the bezel.

Comes with all boxes and papers. Asking €450

29260819467_c874be3fb5_b.jpg

30330254998_bcd97e3490_b.jpg

44149291262_a125da9818_b.jpg

43479659314_47c50a6140_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

The "black" has fallen out of various numerals/indices on the bezel from the looks of things?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

art wrote: »
    The "black" has fallen out of various numerals/indices on the bezel from the looks of things?

You're here long enough to know you don't "highlight the obvious" of another seller. It's sold as seen or upon inspection and any potential buyer decides what is acceptable level of wear for them.

A comment or question like that is better done by PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

It's normal for this to happen with this model, nothing unusual at all and shouldn't stop any potential buyer.

Nice watch and my favourite Steinhart, kinda miss mine now.

Yeah I just wanted to know, could have been a trick of the light, bad photo, or anything. Looks lovely, and good value at 300, but personally would prefer to have a clear understanding of the condition, nicks, marks, etc. before investing further.

(No need to be so bloody sniffy sparrowcar)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I'm potentially heading to New Jersey in a few weeks and am looking to buy an Oris Aquis are there any bargains to be had buying in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

meeowww

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Go easy guys. I wasn't being conceited about the watch I was selling. I created a post, took additional photos when requested and updated this thread. Yes there is signs of usage as this watch is used.

I don't notice the missing black on the bezel as its so small. The photos I took are from 6 inches away from the face so you can see exactly what the watch looks like before enquiring to see it in person.

I'm selling this watch as I want to buy 893bet Steinhart as I have a gap in my collection for a blue watch. I already own the Black Ocean One which I prefer so I'm selling the GMT Vintage.

I'm asking what I paid for it when I bought it a couple of months ago (in the same condition). I think €300 for the watch is a fair price. If you tried it on you'd probably think so too.

If anyone is interested PM me and we can organise a viewing :)

• Advertisement

meeowww

I’m a bit surprised at this frankly. While there’s an understandable legerdemain on adverts, I would have expected a different attitude on this forum with regard to sales, an openness and honesty basically, and full disclosure of possible defects or potential disappointments.Certainly should not require someone to travel to see something or arrange postage and then a return. It’s disappointing, to me at least, if this thread is being seen simply as a sub for adverts.

Go easy guys. I wasn't being conceited about the watch I was selling. I created a post, took additional photos when requested and updated this thread. Yes there is signs of usage as this watch is used.

Yeah I was just trying to ask a question, and don’t see the point of being private about something that’s just a general query, and that could clarify something for others. The missing paint might annoy me, I’m not sure, and have thought of a bid, but best of luck with the sale anyway.

People are looking track of what’s important.

Can some one buy oxo’s shiny thing, so he can buy my shiny thing so that I may then buy some other shiny thing!

(My urgency is gone either way; I had agreed a purchase of a 5167 from a member on TZ but they pulled out while I was gathering funds).

I had agreed a purchase of a 5167 from a member on TZ but they pulled out while I was gathering funds).

Don't ya just hate these guys who say a number like 5167 and expect a mere mortal average guy to know what your talking about. Probably the pin number for his black Amex card as well :D:D:cool:

I got this bracelet with a Seiko Spork that I purchased recently but the bracelet is just too short. I need to buy a full length bracelet to fit me.

This bracelet is for a Spork or BFK and on the watch it will fit a 7.25" wrist.

Offering it here for €30 before I put it on adverts, a new one is around 60.

20180902_153918.jpg

Now listed on adverts along with a really nice 22mm Hadley Roma Mesh

http://www.adverts.ie/16206538

http://www.adverts.ie/16206553

Mesh now on hold for a boardsie

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Few things on the block if anyone's interested?

Any interest in P/Ex your green beast for my Baby Tuna, Frank Pentangeli?

Linky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

unkel wrote: »
    Any interest in P/Ex your green beast for my Baby Tuna, Frank Pentangeli?

Linky

Thanks for the offer, Unkel, but I'm afraid it would just be too big for me - 'baby' tuna indeed :eek: :pac:

Advertisement