Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Very nice watch A. Price?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Wibbs wrote: »
    Very nice watch A. Price?

It is a fine watch. A little too big for me though. I have other Steinharts which are 44mm, which is more ideal for me. I was looking for 300 Euro for the watch, or alternatively would like a swop for another watch priced in or around the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Homer

Id be interested in the steinhart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Homer

Tried sending you a PM A but it says you cannot receive PMs so maybe you might send me one cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭atsbury

Homer wrote: »
    Tried sending you a PM A but it says you cannot receive PMs so maybe you might send me one cheers

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Beautiful watch. GLWS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

atsbury wrote: »
    It is a fine watch. A little too big for me though. I have other Steinharts which are 44mm, which is more ideal for me. I was looking for 300 Euro for the watch, or alternatively would like a swop for another watch priced in or around the same.

good price
    let us know if homer passes

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

WTB. looking for a Casio GW-M5610-1ER Wave Ceptor in good nick.

Thanks.

WTB. looking for a Casio GW-M5610-1ER Wave Ceptor in good nick.

Thanks.

Now sorted. Thanks

My German military issued Boccia Bund is up for sale. I'm just not wearing it so I'm offering it up for what it owes me. €180 (£140) via PayPal plus costs or paypal gift. Comes on the unused Bund strap. It's a really lovely watch but the minimalist in me can't cope with more than 2 watches in my life at a time, my Speedy Pro and my f91w. Not sure if this is the WUS sickness subconsciously building up a new watch fund either though ;)

My thread with review and pics is here
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055508118/216/#post90766871

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Maybe this link is the better one MR. When I click your link it just takes me to the last page of that thread. Maybe it's just me. :)

Good luck with the sale. That's a good price IMH.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭rwbug

Sigh, fighting temptation on that Boccia Bund. Nice watch.

rwbug wrote: »
    Sigh, fighting temptation on that Boccia Bund. Nice watch.

It's a lovely watch to be honest, and uber comfortable + you could probably buy it and then flip for the price you paid later on if you ever want a change ;)

Tried to pm you, but can't due to my low post count.

Tried to pm you, but can't due to my low post count.
    PM sent.

fighting temptation on that Boccia Bund.

Temptation won

Nice one R. :) Very cool watch IMH and from a very sound seller. Cool all around. I was nearly tempted myself, if it had been 6 months ago... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Reluctantly putting my Steinhart GMT up for sale, as I need to add a little bit of cash to buy a new car.

I want to get back the €350 I paid for it a short while ago, and will include the new leather NATO it's on now.

14791556598_b696380e3c_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

@Eoin - I'm interested.

Can you post up a photo of it on the strap it's on now?

And where would you be based?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Jawgap wrote: »
    @Eoin - I'm interested.

Can you post up a photo of it on the strap it's on now?

And where would you be based?

Hi there, here it is on the leather NATO. I also have another thinner (unworn) leather NATO I am happy to throw in with it, but it's not the best looking. Don't have a picture, but it's available if you want.

15063688050_f102e005cc_c.jpg

I work in Citywest, live in Bray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Moffett

If I hadn't just bought a Mikita metal cut off saw....damn it damn it!!!...it won't sit long, lovely watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M Chronograph 41.5 Mm

Moffett wrote: »
    If I hadn't just bought a Mikita metal cut off saw....damn it damn it!!!...it won't sit long, lovely watch.

And sale agreed. Will be sorry to see it go, but I can just about get by with one less watch if it means getting back on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

GLWS - thought about it long and hard - it's a lovely watch but I'm in the process of saving for a different watch and didn't want to dip into my fund.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Eoin wrote: »
    Reluctantly putting my Steinhart GMT up for sale, as I need to add a little bit of cash to buy a new car.

I want to get back the €350 I paid for it a short while ago, and will include the new leather NATO it's on now.

14791556598_b696380e3c_z.jpg

Still for sale?

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Still for sale?

Sale agreed im afraid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Omega Seamaster Diver 300 M Chronograph 41.5 Mm

cé mhéad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Eoin wrote: »
    Sale agreed im afraid

Sh*te! Well if it falls through please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭893bet

Prob unlikely but ........WTB Omega Aqua Terra skyfall 38.5mm blue face only on bracelet.

Missed out on one 2 days ago by a matter of mins. Was gutted.

• Advertisement

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Sh*te! Well if it falls through please let me know!

No problems, will do :)

I think they're back in stock with Steinhart if you want to go new (they don't come up for sale too often).

Edit: and sold to M4r10, a pleasure to deal with you.

Advertisement