Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I'll gladly take it. I've been eyeing up similar straps recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

sparrowcar wrote: »
    **Free to any regular W&T boardsies**

20mm vintage brown leather handmade style watch strap. Came with Steiny GMT deal but not my choice in straps personally.
    Will send by regular post.

I'll raise my paw for this, please.

Cheers
    LD

hitemfrank wrote: »
    I'll gladly take it. I've been eyeing up similar straps recently.

Damn my slow fingers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

So to be fair and honest here I'll go by the first to respond.

1059 Hitemfrank
    1100 Lorddrakul
    1100 Unkel by PM.

Hitemfrank gets it. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

I even refreshed the page before posting to see if anyone had claimed it while I was typing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

1059 Hitemfrank
    1100 Lorddrakul
    1100 Unkel by PM.

Hitemfrank gets it. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it in the post tomorrow.

Ok. So as there seems to be a love for these, I am going to offer mine to Lorddrakul If he wants it, if not then Unkel as per sparrows list.

I have no spring-bars or buckle though!

Pm address and will post it regular, if I find buckle or spring-bars will add them

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

Anyone know of a person who can size a jubilee bracelet close to south Dublin /Wicklow area .

Ok. So as there seems to be a love for these, I am going to offer mine to Lorddrakul If he wants it, if not then Unkel as per sparrows list.

I have no spring-bars or buckle though!

Pm address and will post it regular, if I find buckle or spring-bars will add them

DT

Thanks @Deep Thought - That's most kind of you.

PM on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,482 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

1059 Hitemfrank
    1100 Lorddrakul
    1100 Unkel by PM.

I had my PM ready. About to hit the "send" button. Then I remembered we had a bit of business recently, so thought it better to make it a bit more personal, but couldn't remember your first name for a minute, so delved into my PM history, found it, inserted it into PM and sent it to you. Lost at least 2 minutes doing that. Damn! :o:p

unkel wrote: »
    I had my PM ready. About to hit the "send" button. Then I remembered we had a bit of business recently, so thought it better to make it a bit more personal, but couldn't remember your first name for a minute, so delved into my PM history, found it, inserted it into PM and sent it to you. Lost at least 2 minutes doing that. Damn! :o:p

If I don't like how the strap looks on the watch I have in mind, I'll send it on to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Johnny1980 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a person who can size a jubilee bracelet close to south Dublin /Wicklow area .

Do you want a lend of a tool to take out pins yourself?

Eoin wrote: »
    Do you want a lend of a tool to take out pins yourself?
    thanks had a tool and ended up damaging one of the screws on a previous watch . Learned a valuable lesson and getting a expert to do it . Have tools for strap changes etc but sometime new screws are really tight

Thanks all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

I'm around the D18 area - can easily size if you know exactly how many links you need taken out. Just send it over and I'll knock out the pins for you if you want.

edit: see they are screwed links - that's even easier to unscrew if you like - I have the screwdriver set. But if you prefer to use a watchmaker that's fine too :) It should be a 3-4 minute job.

Thirdfox wrote: »
    I'm around the D18 area - can easily size if you know exactly how many links you need taken out. Just send it over and I'll knock out the pins for you if you want.

edit: see they are screwed links - that's even easier to unscrew if you like - I have the screwdriver set. But if you prefer to use a watchmaker that's fine too :) It should be a 3-4 minute job.
    Thanks I will sent you PM if I can’t wait for the AD t on open

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Anyone selling a Seiko dress watch? Fancy a cocktail time replace my old Orient Bambino workhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

david wrote: »
    Anyone selling a Seiko dress watch? Fancy a cocktail time replace my old Orient Bambino workhorse

I've got one that I never wear. Would need to post as I'm abroad though. Can send you pics tonight

That would be awesome, which model?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

It's a SRPB43J1. Or I have a SRP705K1 too

It's a SRPB43J1. Or I have a SRP705K1 too
    Thanks a mil - SRPB43J1 are beauts in the flesh but wouldn't be my usual first choice in terms of dial colour. PM me what you need for it and lash up a pic if that works? Could be tempted in the interest of a bargain ;)

Ideally looking for a Cocktail in a darker dial.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

Hi folks,
    I'm on the lookout for a speedmaster moonwatch if anyone is selling. The almost deal last week as me sort of hooked.
    Cheers,
    Mick

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

I've been offered a speedmaster that I'm considering. In the meantime I'm probably going to sell on my Tudor heritage ranger. I like the watch a lot but couldn't keep it and the speedy and a marriage.

Pictures below. If anyone interested in a good deal let me know via pm. I added the black Tudor nato to the set. All mint. Boxed with cards etc. Full bracelet

Tudor website link

https://www.tudorwatch.com/watches/heritage-ranger/m79910-0011

Review

https://timeandtidewatches.com/tudor-heritage-ranger-review/

Cheers,
    Mick

Screenshot-20200518-102213.png
    Screenshot-20200518-102157.png
    Screenshot-20200518-102138.png
    Screenshot-20200518-102121.png
    Screenshot-20200518-102057.png
    Screenshot-20200518-102041.png
    snap my picture techno

IMG-20200416-135902.jpg
    snap my picture techno

IMG-20200330-135047.jpg
    snap my picture techno

IMG-20200330-122923.jpg
    snap my picture techno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hi folks,
    like the watch a lot but couldn't keep it and the speedy and a marriage.

No option but to ditch the wife so :D

No option but to ditch the wife so :D

Perfect addition to your expanding Tudor collection Fitz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,482 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Perfect addition to your expanding Tudor collection Fitz :)

Not sure if his current wife would appreciate another wife living in the gaff

unkel wrote: »
    Not sure if his current wife would appreciate another wife living in the gaff
    i have had the pleasure of owning both . The Tudor actually is a great watch for the price point

i have had the pleasure of owning both . The Tudor actually is a great watch for the price point

Agree. Kind of hoping I get no bites and I can keep it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Thats the kinda talk I like....if only we could keep em all.

sell the NATO’s separately too . It will make you another 250 and they are amazing quality

If anyone is interested I am selling a like new omega railmaster trilogy . Trying to fund a JLC tribute to 1931 . Have had a few offers on chrono24 but the fees suck . Willing to let it go for 4 K even which is a good deal as it’s basically new with full warranty etc . Comes full set with 3 braclet /strap and I paid 5k previously new back in late 2019

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

Are ye talking about watches or wives at this point?

Advertisement