Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,117 ✭✭✭893bet

Hi folks,
    I'm on the lookout for a speedmaster moonwatch if anyone is selling. The almost deal last week as me sort of hooked.
    Cheers,
    Mick

One on tz for 2600 sterling. Cheapest I have seen on tz in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭micks_address

893bet wrote: »
    One on tz for 2600 sterling. Cheapest I have seen on tz in a while.

I've a deal done elsewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭asgaard

Any Casio G-shocks for sale at all?

asgaard wrote: »

ive a reservation for half price ghsock in santry argos if suits anyone to pick up they can pm me. im not going to buy

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7186099/Trail/searchtext%3EG-SHOCK.htm

valid till end of day tomorrow

ive a reservation for half price ghsock in santry argos if suits anyone to pick up they can pm me. im not going to buy

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7186099/Trail/searchtext%3EG-SHOCK.htm

Thanks, but looking for Retro ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,681 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That's a very, very good price. And generous of you to give that away. Just checked and the cheapest it has ever been on Amazon was GBP66 and only once for a brief moment. Currently GBP84

unkel wrote: »
    That's a very, very good price. And generous of you to give that away. Just checked and the cheapest it has ever been on Amazon was GBP66 and only once for a brief moment. Currently GBP84
    It's even a half of the price compare to Poland ;) , so very very good price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭Ryath

unkel wrote: »

Knew camelcamel didn't pick up lightning deals but it didn't pick up the drops to £55 on the 10th and 11th either.
    https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B07JJP5F48

Use keepa it's much better picks up lightning deals and has a browser extension so you can see price histroy on the amazon product page. Can check prices across other amazon regions too.
    https://keepa.com/#!product/2-B07JJP5F48

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,681 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Camel(3) hasn't updated since the middle of March either (it's on their website), never mind not having lightning deals!

Hi folks,
    I bought this hard to find discontinued Seiko quartz Chrono to ease my itch for an omega speedmaster.

Roll on a few days and Ive bought the speedmaster and this is delivered. It's lovely and in mint new condition.

I've 200 euro in it but would let it go a little less.

Any interest let me know. I might pop up on adverts tomorrow.

Seiko mens watches caliber 7T94 calendar special date black face SNN123

Hardlex Crystal

IMG-20200520-124128.jpg
    IMG-20200520-124103.jpg
    IMG-20200520-124100.jpg
    IMG-20200520-124006.jpg
    IMG-20200520-124001.jpg
    IMG-20200520-123958.jpg
    IMG-20200520-123953.jpg
    IMG-20200520-123932.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,911 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Hi folks,
    I bought this hard to find discontinued Seiko quartz Chrono to ease my itch for an omega speedmaster.

Roll on a few days and Ive bought the speedmaster and this is delivered. It's lovely and in mint new condition.

I've 200 euro in it but would let it go a little less.

Any interest let me know. I might pop up on adverts tomorrow.

Seiko mens watches caliber 7T94 calendar special date black face SNN123

Hardlex Crystal

I'm interested in this one Mick, if you want to throw me a price including postage via PM I'm sure we can do a deal ;)

banie01 wrote: »
    I'm interested in this one Mick, if you want to throw me a price including postage via PM I'm sure we can do a deal ;)

Thanks pm sent

Thanks pm sent

A scholar and a gentleman Mick, thanks for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

asgaard wrote: »
    My positive display G shock is still available.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=113420627&postcount=2229

dango wrote: »

Great comfortable bracelet on that watch. Friend has same one

Received that watch this morning Mick.
    Unbelievably comfortable little chrono, that will make a lovely introduction to decent watches for the kid :D

Thanks a million for the deal and the super speedy shipping!

banie01 wrote: »
    Received that watch this morning Mick.
    Unbelievably comfortable little chrono, that will make a lovely introduction to decent watches for the kid :D

Thanks a million for the deal and the super speedy shipping!

That's pretty fast in fairness to An Post... posted at 345 yesterday afternoon and makes it way down the country in less than 24 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

That's pretty fast in fairness to An Post... posted at 345 yesterday afternoon and makes it way down the country in less than 24 hours.

Fair play, can't praise An Post enough, real heroes of this pandemic. Everything I've posted standard over the last couple of months has got to it's destination in a working day. The local post lady checks in daily on my parents, gets provisions for them when needed from the shop, collects their mail, posts free of charge and still has time for a chat with a smile.

Royal Mail on the other hand, might aswell be coming from Djibouti.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am looking at a bit of a clear out but throwing these up here before putting on the ebay/adverts. PM if interested or want prices etc.

First pic is a no name Chinese flieger. I think this is a Parnis with no name on the dial.
    Second pic is a Seagull 63. About 2 years old. Includes original case and unworn straps.
    Third is an old Chrono from the early 1960s with a landeron movement inside.
    And the last is an Omega Seamaster 30 from 1963.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am looking at a bit of a clear out but throwing these up here before putting on the ebay/adverts. PM if interested or want prices etc.

First pic is a no name Chinese flieger. I think this is a Parnis with no name on the dial.
    Second pic is a Seagull 63. About 2 years old. Includes original case and unworn straps.
    Third is an old Chrono from the early 1960s with a landeron movement inside.
    And the last is an Omega Seamaster 30 from 1963.

The seagull is now sold!

• Advertisement

Hey -

Got an order from CheapestNatoStraps this morning I had completely forgotten about. Wanted to try sample some colours on Marine Nationale style straps for my Seiko project. Took a good 6 weeks to arrive and in that time I decided to go black-on-black with my SKX on a Crafter Blue. Just before I return them, seeing if anyone here wants them for same as what I paid. Completely unused.

22mm, Blue and Black options. Both on brushed steel style hardware.

€9 each or both for €17, postage incl.

513865.jpg

Keeping the strap trend going. I have this brand new martu leather strap that I had custom made for my steinhart ocean vintage gmt. Never put on the watch as I thought I'd lost and the watch went before Xmas

IMG-20200522-131126.jpg

Think it would look really well with the watch. It's I think 18mm at the buckle and 22 at lugs (whatever the steinhart size is)

Cost about 50 euro. Would be happy to let go half price posted in Ireland.

6ger3e4uwmp01.jpg

david wrote: »
    Hey -

Got an order from CheapestNatoStraps this morning I had completely forgotten about. Wanted to try sample some colours on Marine Nationale style straps for my Seiko project. Took a good 6 weeks to arrive and in that time I decided to go black-on-black with my SKX on a Crafter Blue. Just before I return them, seeing if anyone here wants them for same as what I paid. Completely unused.

22mm, Blue and Black options. Both on brushed steel style hardware.

€9 each or both for €17, postage incl.

Sold, thanks guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

david wrote: »
    Fair play, can't praise An Post enough, real heroes of this pandemic. Everything I've posted standard over the last couple of months has got to it's destination in a working day. The local post lady checks in daily on my parents, gets provisions for them when needed from the shop, collects their mail, posts free of charge and still has time for a chat with a smile.

Royal Mail on the other hand, might aswell be coming from Djibouti.

Another thumbs-up for An Post - bought a watch on Adverts yesterday afternoon and had it delivered this morning (Clare to Dublin). Big thank you to the seller too if you're lurking here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

While I have a package that was 'accepted' into a post office yesterday and no movement since :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,922 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I posted something yesterday and it was collected at 14:45 in a rural Donegal post office.

By 05:30 It had got to Drogheda via Lifford, Athlone and Dublin mail centres.

Yet 18hrs later it's still showing as being in Drogheda sorting unit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭walshtipp

Selling this watch at the moment if anybody is interested at all.

It's a Rotary GS05032/21 Automatic Mens Skeleton watch.

Only used a couple of times, so in great condition overall.

€200 approx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Seems about 900 over realistic.. still though you have to advertise about 400 over on adverts and expect offers lower. I'd have thought 3k is realistic price for it. In the UK they going about 2600 Sterling on the forums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

I was just thinking exactly the same.
    Seems about 900 over realistic.. still though you have to advertise about 400 over on adverts and expect offers lower. I'd have thought 3k is realistic price for it. In the UK they going about 2600 Sterling on the forums

It seems regardless of the variant you buy, the initial depreciation is high on these.

There have been more in the last few weeks than usual too, as far as I can see.

Advertisement