Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

NOW looking for €750

Also open to trades...something a bit bigger and dont be upset if I say no.!!;)

Need this gone lads..have my eye on something in TZ

Reasonable offers...deal to be had for Boardsie....

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭893bet

Need this gone lads..have my eye on something in TZ

Reasonable offers...deal to be had for Boardsie....

DT
    What you got your eye on? My finger itches daily but my wallet says no.

893bet wrote: »
    What you got your eye on? My finger itches daily but my wallet says no.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?318751-FS-Serviced-Omega-2255-80-SMP-full-size-auto-%A3950

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Could you post a link to that model that mere mortals like myself can see? You have to have 50 posts on that site to even view the for sale area. What a stupid rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Here you go. Isn't this only a 41mm case, though?

07800421-D64B-4C71-9F1A-8AA40E49992F_zpsxr2zryet.jpg
    unkel wrote: »
    What a stupid rule.

I thought the same at first, but it actually works well.

• Advertisement

Eoin wrote: »
    Here you go. Isn't this only a 41mm case, though?

/QUOTE]

Yep but they wear a bit bigger , had the 2254 and it was nice...

That's class! I like the wavy pattern, presumably it's because it's a sea master :)
    I thought the same at first, but it actually works well.

What harm can a low post count member do to the for sale section if he / she only has viewing rights?

Posting rights, I understand. There are similar restrictions here on boards that prevent trouble.

That's class! I like the wavy pattern, presumably it's because it's a sea master :)

and the blue is an amazing blue...

I offered a trade but he wasn't intrested

That seamaster is lovely. Very well taken photos also which really sell it.

There is a stowa ikarus there that is calling to me but I know I just won't wear it if I buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

What harm can a low post count member do to the for sale section if he / she only has viewing rights?

Posting rights, I understand. There are similar restrictions here on boards that prevent trouble.

I think it's fair enough. Most of the action on sales corner happens by PM, so the 50 post count rule stops people signing up just for SC access and not contributing.

• Advertisement

I think it's fair enough. Most of the action on sales corner happens by PM, so the 50 post count rule stops people signing up just for SC access

Seems you missed my point :)

What's the problem with newbies signing up for access when they can only view initially? It's impossible to interfere / harm the forum in any way if they can only watch - pun intended :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Seems you missed my point :)

What's the problem with newbies signing up for access when they can only view initially? It's impossible to interfere / harm the forum in any way if they can only watch - pun intended :pac:

Nope, I got your point, but you might have missed mine :)

I think you can PM from sign up on TZUK, so users with view only access could still interfere (for want of a better word) with sales. I'm fairly new there myself, but the whole premise of SC seems to be to keep it within the community and do deals based on a trust with other users(probably with the exception of second hand shoes, anyone can have them!).

So the problem is they can PM from sign up, not view from sign up. There would be no problems the other way around :)

So the problem is they can PM from sign up, not view from sign up. There would be no problems the other way around :)

System works well as it is though. Hero and villains forum is a testament to the system. Very few villains and half of the villains are not even villains!

And Sold.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I don't find myself wearing this too often, so I'll list it here in case there's any interest.
    Obris Morgan Branco
    14590660996_bb01eae744_m.jpg

Now on adverts, so please use there instead if you're interested. Now I've seen DT's PRS20, I don't think I want a trade and will get one of them.
    http://www.adverts.ie/7060751

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Hi All,

I've decided to part with my trusty old Casio G-Shock G2110 as it's just not worn any more. I bought the watch in the American PX while on tour in Kosovo back in 2001, and has been on many more tours and adventures since, from deserts in the Middle East to freezing winters in Norway. Never once did it let me down.
    Due to its history, it does have the odd mark on it, but the glass is perfect. It's also had the battery replaced not long ago. It's still on its original rubber strap that is showing no sign of failing at all.

I have no idea what it may or may not be worth, so I'll ask for €50 and see what happens. I have no problem posting and can accept PayPal. Collection welcome also. Any questions at all. please ask. Thanks.

IMG_0063_zps68f29c22.jpg

IMG_0064_zpsa6b36713.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Anyone any idea what this would be worth? Was bought for me as a present, I know it's not a fake or anything like that. Have barely worn it since I got it a few years ago, plastic is still on back. Battery has gone dead on it.

[URL="[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/Eire/media/imagejpg2_zps0bf78d62.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Eire/imagejpg2_zps0bf78d62.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"][/url]imagejpg2_zps0bf78d62.jpg

imagejpg1_zps969d4f92.jpg

imagejpg3_zps8bc15cdf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Men%C2%B4s-watch-GUESS-COLLECTION-ref/dp/B004DWWQ2Q/ref=sr_1_5?s=watch&ie=UTF8&qid=1419449131&sr=1-5&keywords=guess+chrono+watch

Later model (probably) is worth £297 new on Amazon.

Here's another for £137

2nd hand it's worth what someone will pay for it - on Adverts.ie.....€50 - €75?

this will give you some idea

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/jewellery-watches/mens-watches/177/q_guess/page-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Well anyone interested in it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

What's the lug width on the Orient HDMI?

art wrote: »
    What's the lug width on the Orient HDMI?

Art the lug width is 22mm

Grand thanks, that suits - thinking about it but can't really afford more watches at the moment though so not sure what I'll do yet.

Have stuck up my own Orient for sale on Adverts now too:

MmU2NzBlZjY1NDA5YzVlNDM3NmY1M2E3Mzg5MmRhOTh9b9yDpWTZPJprjUVPPkUGaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGE4OGYxMGI1M2YwODgzNDYzNDI2N2IwOGRmZGE3ZjdlNjhlNDA2NjgxN2Y2NDQyZmUzOWQwYzIzOTU3NDQxZi5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

http://www.adverts.ie/casual/orient-multi-year-calendar-watch/7121179

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Happy New Year all, wishing you all the best in 2015

Selling my recently acquired Sinn 657s. Need to fund a possible move on a mini-grail I've been after for years.

Special price for any of the boardsie gang ;)

http://www.adverts.ie/casual/sinn-657s-watch/7126734

3B2316B8A3D84C528D3F7C238CB6E4C8-0000345144-0003703044-00800L-037EFB6DB1B744EBB038836A11E21FCB.jpg

Still available! And at a special price for boardsies! No reasonable offer refused.

http://www.adverts.ie/casual/seiko-chrono/6966930

893bet wrote: »
    Still available! And at a special price for boardsies! No reasonable offer refused.

http://www.adverts.ie/casual/seiko-chrono/6966930

And sold to a boardsie!

Thanks

• Advertisement

Orient gone, Aviator still available.

Much better pic shamelessly stolen from the web, might consider a trade if anyone is interested.

Aviator-18_zps255d4258.jpg

Advertisement