Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Khaki and Green sailcloth, 22mm

Amazon have them but only 21mm

Would the size difference look stupid ?

Here if you have parcel motel or similar.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Barton-Sailcloth-Quick-Release-Premium/dp/B07XM947XX?th=1&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 65,483 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Trade deal done on the Rolex. Sorry folks, that didn't give you much time to react :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

unkel wrote: »
    If I do a deal with the seller of the other Rolex, he will put my watch straight back up for sale. No chance you'd get it for that sort of money off him though, but it would probably give you some time to gather up some more cash

The last 214270 on adverts went for 5800 in a private sale I think it was in April

Thanks but a few other priorities will be limiting watch spending for the remainder of this year.

Have a little russian number on the way which will stave off any hunger:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

Trade deal done on the Rolex. Sorry folks, that didn't give you much time to react :(

I am going to bet it is a Thomaskutty Milgauss?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

As I've got a fairly low post count on TZ and WatchUseek :(

I'm gonna give selling my Sinn bracelet a go over on r/watchexchange

I'll let ye all know how I get on over in that pond.
    I may stick it on eBay if I get no bites, but that site irks me lately.

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    As I've got a fairly low post count on TZ and WatchUseek :(

I'm gonna give selling my Sinn bracelet a go over on r/watchexchange

I'll let ye all know how I get on over in that pond.
    I may stick it on eBay if I get no bites, but that site irks me lately.

Lads!
    The strap sold in 15 minutes! 15 minutes!!!
    Now granted it was very keenly priced, but it's what I paid for it so I was happy to wash my face on it.

I honestly expected to float around for a week or 2...
    Mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Not a huge surprise to anyone but the Seamaster was bought without any intention of keeping it. I have one nibble but nothing solid yet.

5k RRP....20% discount gets you 4k from a dealer. This watch 2019 Box and Papers, 9.5/10 condition, small scuff on the clasp will polish out. 4 years warranty left. Yours for 3100 euro, its a fair price and deep discount on a almost new watch, and there are even some stickers on the bracelet still.

Stunning watch, stunning dial, class movement.

PM me if you want it first come first served. Collection in the Dublin Area.

20200609-192531.jpg

20200609-192540.jpg

20200609-192553.jpg

20200609-192603.jpg

20200609-192614.jpg

20200609-192627.jpg

20200609-192641.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

I'm selling my Victorinox Maverick if anyone is interested.

nXkTGwRl.jpg

Sapphire crystal and Swiss quartz movement. Comes with all the the original packaging and spare links. I have it posted for €300 on adverts, but would do a good deal for someone here if there was any interest.

If you want to see a few more pictures the ad is here:https://www.adverts.ie/dress/victorinox-swiss-army-maverick-watch-quartz/20634952

• Registered Users Posts: 33,649 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Pablo_Flox wrote: »

nXkTGwRl.jpg

Sapphire crystal and Swiss quartz movement. Comes with all the the original packaging and spare links. I have it posted for €300 on adverts, but would do a good deal for someone here if there was any interest.

If you want to see a few more pictures the ad is here:https://www.adverts.ie/dress/victorinox-swiss-army-maverick-watch-quartz/20634952

Ok, I'll ask.......does the pint of Vitamin G come with it?

NIMAN wrote: »
    Ok, I'll ask.......does the pint of Vitamin G come with it?

For the right offer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Cassius99

Have the blue version myself. Nice solid chunk of a watch, feels like good quality and well built with a fair bit of weight in it too. GLWS.

Cassius99 wrote: »
    Have the blue version myself. Nice solid chunk of a watch, feels like good quality and well built with a fair bit of weight in it too. GLWS.

Thanks, it has been my go to watch whenever I need to run out the door and don't want the hassle of setting the time and date on an automatic. But now I'm thinking of moving on a few pieces to have some cash on hand when the opportunity for a deal presents itself. I missed out on Fitzgeme's Seamaster and raging with myself.

I missed out on Fitzgeme's Seamaster and raging with myself.

It's for sale now here:

Linky

Obviously for a higher asking price. Same seller now has my Rolex Explorer 1, 214270 for sale too.

It's for sale now here:

Linky

Obviously for a higher asking price. Same seller now has my Rolex Explorer 1, 214270 for sale too.

Thanks Unkel! Will watch it closely and see if I can sell a few watches in the meantime

And its withdrawn after I put a good chunk of my watches on Adverts!

Nice watch case, 10 slots. CF kinda look, nice and protective. 30 euro. My fish dinner is not included

20200612-170445.jpg
    20200612-170431.jpg
    20200612-170436.jpg
    20200612-170441.jpg

That's nice. Thinking of getting a display winder type of case. For maybe 4 watches, or 6 tops. What would anyone recommend? Would they be annoying / distracting to look at if one your main working desk?

That's nice. Thinking of getting a display winder type of case. For maybe 4 watches, or 6 tops. What would anyone recommend? Would they be annoying / distracting to look at if one your main working desk?

Perfect for keeping them together and out on view, handy for the day a thief breaks in.

I would avoid.

Possibly sold already, a very popular watch and a good chunk off the RRP. But it's also possible that the seller just wants to recreate a fresh ad. Keep an eye on his ads.

Also - any link to your watches on adverts?

Winders look cool, but as 893 said they are too visible unless your room is super secure. Winders are the eternal debate. I have a couple, but honestly I think they put unnecessary wear and tear on the watch for no particular reason. If you have a super complex watch with a load of complications or a annual or perpetual calendar maybe yes, but a lot of guys just use them as a display case. You want one of these.

Dottling-The-Gallery-Safe-aBlogtoWatch-7.jpg

• Advertisement

893bet wrote: »
    Perfect for keeping them together and out on view, handy for the day a thief breaks in.

Not worried about a thief, the expensive watches are insured

Keeping them together and on view and wound is what I'm interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 22 shano76

Nice watch case, 10 slots. CF kinda look, nice and protective. 30 euro. My fish dinner is not included

I'll take it please. :)

Not worried about a thief, the expensive watches are insured

Keeping them together and on view and wound is what I'm interested in

I posted a winder a few months ago that I picked up on alexpress for @50 delivered if memory serves.

4 winding, 6 other slots that can be altered with dividers.
    It's currently doing service for me with watches and glasses after removing a few of the dividers.

Actually when I saw the CF pattern on the holder/insert on FG's one a while back I thought we had the same box ;)

One thing I like about mine, it's quiet enough for the bedroom.
    That said it's turned off more than I leave it on, it really is just a display piece as I am wearing my Bund and Sinn a lot lately and swapping those back and forward.
    Other than that it's fairly standard I'd reckon.

Will throw up some photos of it tmrw, and dig the purchase link out of my email.
    The lads I bought from had quite a range including solid wood iirc.

The links are in my post history, I'm on mobile tho so digging them out is a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Received the Nomos Ahoi from 893Bet today, very pleased. Many thanks!

AmberGold wrote: »
    Received the Nomos Ahoi from 893Bet today, very pleased. Many thanks!

A good bargin that, lovely watch, thow up some pics on the pics thread.

I posted a winder a few months ago that I picked up on alexpress for @50 delivered if memory serves.

4 winding, 6 other slots that can be altered with dividers.

Thanks man, no need to post a picture, I know exactly which one you mean. Was browsing a few hours ago and came across it and it struck me immediately as being perfect for my needs. Only two reasons I didn't buy it straight away, I wasn't sure of the build quality, some stuff is total crap from AliExpress. And second reason was will it ever get here? I've stuff ordered in February that I still haven't got. So hoping to pick up something more local

Thanks man, no need to post a picture

No worries ;) quality wise it's MDF dresses with CF wrap.
    It is well finished though and the winders are quiet enough to not be a distraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

PM sent :)

Arrived today and hasn't been off my wrist for a second since, lovely piece and thanks for the quick sending out.

I'll be keeping an eye for your speedy going :D

VW 1 wrote: »
    Arrived today and hasn't been off my wrist for a second since, lovely piece and thanks for the quick sending out.

I'll be keeping an eye for your speedy going :D

It was Mick that bought the speedy ;)
    I went a different way altogether, still a space watch tho.
    Have an Accutron Astronaut on the way.

@Fitzgeme, did you ever sell that Rubber B strap?
    A buddy is looking for one if yours is still knocking about.

• Advertisement

https://www.adverts.ie/20648715

It’s back for sale with someone else.

Advertisement