Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    Long shot but breguet tradition on the chopping block. Listed on tz-UK but available to anyone here also of course.

My post count is too low to view the sales corner yet, but I know the model.

A thing of absolute beauty! GLWS!

I'd also agree with 893bet, there are a lot of lurkers with absolutely stunning pieces that deserve a photo or 10 on the pics thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Long shot but breguet tradition on the chopping block. Listed on tz-UK but available to anyone here also of course.

saw that

was wondering how irish irish ger was,

very irish indeed it seems!

lovely looking watch, might be of interest to Kash on tz-uk he tends to go for more exotic gold watches.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Damn, that's nice. You should prob put a price on the advert before the usuals get stuck in over there.

97fdfdd314de76b1dcad6c606791d0b0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

There is a price.

Just a cool 19k!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

893bet wrote: »
    There is a price.

Just a cool 19k!

I must have subconsciously blocked that out, so I could think I might be able to afford it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭fat bloke

A bit of googling brought me to this mesmerising little explication :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Td7CXwwW7w

Eoin wrote: »
    I must have subconsciously blocked that out, so I could think I might be able to afford it.

It's not just my post count on TZ UK that's too low for that baby then :pac:

The current account would have a few things to hurdle too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Cyrus we met up in dundrum 1 time about an omega, I must be easily forgotten !!

I need to learn how to post photos easy !!

I should mention I have posted a few watch pictures over the years so I'm not a newbie here. John"bogmanfan" would remember me maybe as he was out in the house

Cyrus we met up in dundrum 1 time about an omega, I must be easily forgotten !!

I need to learn how to post photos easy !!

I should mention I have posted a few watch pictures over the years so I'm not a newbie here. John"bogmanfan" would remember me maybe as he was out in the house

ive met too many people about watches down the years :pac::D

just remembered now, it was schumacher speedmaster, 9 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Just watched the Watchfinder video on the Breguet, what a stunning watch, best of luck with the sale.

• Advertisement

tmg wrote: »
    and 4 invictas (bought in a moment of lunacy, worn once or twice, rub marks on bracelets)

150 for the lot, 60 each if sold separately.

1 x 3047 green bezel grand diver
    1 x 3048 yellow face grand diver
    1 x 0420 titanium diver
    1 x 10641-3yb green face grand diver

6l7eZM1.jpg?1

banie01 wrote: »
    The kid is a fan of 2 of those, so if they are still available?

I'll do the deal for 4?

Huge thanks to TMG for the deal and fast delivery on these.

I can't actually open the box until my wife goes to work...
    Because if she finds out more watches other than the Seiko Arnie ;) were delivered today she will actually fúcking kill me!

The size of the box these came in would also strongly indicate that the Invictas all came with their boxes!
    Which will make the 16y.o 2 if them are for a very happy camper.

I'll stick a photo or 2 of the lot up on the photo thread later.

PS, Edit
    All the Invictas came with boxes, booklets and hang tags. I know they are Invictas...
    But unbelievable deal, and thanks again TMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

glad you like them! and glad they found a new home.

picked up an arnie myself recently and am quite enjoying it, but couldn't live with the rubber strap, so nato all the way. also i have to figure out how to turn off the damn alarm every day at 16:00 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭randomstuff

Speaking of Arnies, did you guys pick up the original reissue or the new 'Urban series' ones? I've been eyeing up the tan urban series one.

Where did you pick them up from?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

There is a price.

Just a cool 19k!
    Eoin wrote: »

Ah lads I could hardly wear that down the yard, it costs more than all the farm machinery combined!

I couldn't wear any of those Invictas either, :o no pleasing some ppl. GLWS murph.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

blue5000 wrote: »
    Ah lads I could hardly wear that down the yard, it costs more than all the farm machinery combined!

Depreciated it against the farm. Crucial timing device to measure time between cow heats.

Depreciated it against the farm. Crucial timing device to measure time between cow heats.

I thought I'd partaken in some dodgy a counting in my time :P

Genius!!

Stop will you, am still waiting on a 'timing device' for a Fiat tractor to arrive from the states, 13 or 14 weeks waiting at this stage. I reckon some mailman/baggage handler has a new 'timing device' on his wrist. Sender was told 'tracking not available to that country'. Stuff from ali express was never this slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Is that "Fiat tractor" a Ferrari? :pac: (Yes Fiat used to own Ferrari: https://www.continentalautosports.com/ferrari-information/who-owns-ferrari/ )

Thirdfox wrote: »
    Is that "Fiat tractor" a Ferrari? :pac: (Yes Fiat used to own Ferrari: https://www.continentalautosports.com/ferrari-information/who-owns-ferrari/ )

Have to disappoint you, no Lambo here either!

https://www.lamborghini-tractors.com/en-eu/

They still make tractors! I never thought to check :D - the story was Lamborghini wanted to buy a Ferrari and had some criticisms about some aspects so Mr Enzo said he wouldn't sell to a Culchie tractor farmer...and to go build his own sports car if he's so great...which he did :D

Sorry sorry, won't thread spoil any more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,634 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Looking to move on a couple of Seiko 5s that I don't wear much anymore.

20 quid off each for anyone from here.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-snzg15j1/20791669

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/seiko-srpb27/20791682

• Registered Users Posts: 65,483 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ordered a Seiko blue Tuna last night and most of the collection is now up for the chop. Starting with this charming vintage Poljot

Linky

518008.jpg

Discount for the people in here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

They still make tractors! I never thought to check :D - the story was Lamborghini wanted to buy a Ferrari and had some criticisms about some aspects so Mr Enzo said he wouldn't sell to a Culchie tractor farmer...and to go build his own sports car if he's so great...which he did :D

Sorry sorry, won't thread spoil any more!

In my last house we had a Lamborghini gas boiler.

When selling the house the agent specifically called it out.

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Folks with the VC purchase ill be selling one of my Rolex 116710LN (GMT2 Ceramic) or Datejust 41 (126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet, blue dial, aka the best one!)

ill get the boxes down and pics taken etc over the week but both are full set mint condition, GMT is a 2018 watch and DJ is 2019 .

they wont be cheap but they will be good!

if anyone has any interest in either let me know but ads will be up soon on tz-uk.

Happy birthday Cyrus!
    Cyrus wrote: »
    Datejust 41 (126334 with fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet, blue dial, aka the best one!)

You can buy it back for your 70th birthday :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Fcuk you world.

Due to a sh!tshow warranty issue with a mountain bike company (my other hobby) I've no option but to sell my recently acquired 39mm Steinhart pepsi GMT. I had to fork out a wedge on a 2nd frame so need to refill to bank account so to speak. Misses basically gave me an option, 1 in/1 out... she never does that so she meant business :)

Anyway looking to get €350 back on it. Deal for any regulars on here obviously. In excellent condition overall. Small nick on the bezel but not noticeable after a short time wearing it.

It will be the first watch I buy again when funds allow.

20200423-150219.jpg
    20200407-062917.jpg
    20200406-102352.jpg
    20200406-191904.jpg

Not to be an ambulance chaser - (actually...the antithesis of ambulance chasing - but could always consider small claims court - no need for lawyers and only costs €25 to lodge a claim).

Not to be an ambulance chaser - (actually...the antithesis of ambulance chasing - but could always consider small claims court - no need for lawyers and only costs €25 to lodge a claim).

It hasn't run its course yet so will see how it goes. I was potentially without a frame for 2-3 months of the summer which I wasn't having.

+1

And once they know you are serious, they'll be refunding you in full very quickly. Had to go that route twice. Both times proof that the case was lodged was enough. Never had to actually go through with the case, so it never cost me a cent in court fees either.

• Advertisement

unkel wrote: »
    +1

And once they know you are serious, they'll be refunding you in full very quickly. Had to go that route twice. Both times proof that the case was lodged was enough. Never had to actually go through with the case, so it never cost me a cent in court fees either.

Not afraid of a court date and have great success in the past myself. Will just let it run its course first.

Must tell you all about how I bet the Queen of England some time...

Advertisement