Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI credit card closure letter

Options
  • 10-06-2014 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,
    I closed my BOI credit card account last Wednesday, i am looking for closure letter to show it to PTSB to get my loan approved, i am getting different answers from credit card department. one of them said yesterday that letter has been posted and when i called again to make sure account is closed, they told me that letter has not been posted yet, and it could take other 7-10 day :eek:,,,,  and they cant email/fax it to me, went to college green branch and got the same answer, surprised that it can take 12 w/days to just close account and get cconfirmation,,, and there is no faster way to get confirmation......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi some1gr8

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear you are receiving conflicting information in regards to the Credit Card closure letter. We would really welcome the opportunity to look into this further for you. 

Could we please ask you to send us a private message with your full name and contact number? We will not require any account or card details.

We will arrange for a member of our Credit Card Team to call and provide you with a direct answer to your closure letter.

To send us a private message, please click on the link in my signature. (Please ensure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings.)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alison

Advertisement