Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPI Refund

Options
  • 10-06-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

I have a credit card with a well known banker institution. Just wondering - what if you're not sure whether you were missold PPI?? I don't have a copy of my application form, and I actually don't recall much about taking it out.

I wrote a letter to them last week cancelling my PPI and queried whether I was missold PPI, they wrote me a letter then to confirm cancellation but ignored what I asked about the PPI.

I don't particularly want to use one of thos PPI refund agencies, I just want to know how they know whether you were missold! Anyone know?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I have a credit card with a well known banker institution. Just wondering - what if you're not sure whether you were missold PPI?? I don't have a copy of my application form, and I actually don't recall much about taking it out.

I wrote a letter to them last week cancelling my PPI and queried whether I was missold PPI, they wrote me a letter then to confirm cancellation but ignored what I asked about the PPI.

I don't particularly want to use one of thos PPI refund agencies, I just want to know how they know whether you were missold! Anyone know?

they will probably deal with that separately, but I would maybe just call them to confirm if that's the case and if it is being looked into.

Advertisement