Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish 2014 LEaving Cert Paper 1

• 10-06-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys,

In general i thought that it was easy,what about yous? I did make one AWFUL mistake.I mistaked fear(angry) for ocras (hungry) for some reason....So i thought that you had to write a story starting with You went after you friend.He was hungry...turns out he was angry.So i wrote that we went to the restaurant and the food was delicious and ... more.Do yous think that i'll possibly get some marks for that T_T haha god this is both funny and terrible!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭kn2k10

Nikolaj001 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

In general i thought that it was easy,what about yous? I did make one AWFUL mistake.I mistaked fear(angry) for ocras (hungry) for some reason....So i thought that you had to write a story starting with You went after you friend.He was hungry...turns out he was angry.So i wrote that we went to the restaurant and the food was delicious and ... more.Do yous think that i'll possibly get some marks for that T_T haha god this is both funny and terrible!

Don't worry. I was using Ollscoil thinking it meant primary school.
    I said I met my friend in Ollscoil (means college right?).

There might be an investigation now lolololol.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

There's a thread for it here:

HL: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057218488

OL : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057225517
    You might get more responses there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Nikolaj001

kn2k10 wrote: »
    Don't worry. I was using Ollscoil thinking it meant primary school.
    I said I met my friend in Ollscoil (means college right?).

There might be an investigation now lolololol.

Haha nice :D,yeah ollscoil means university,guess i'm not the only one who made quite a funny mistake :).Haha you never know might be an investigation after all.

Thanks for the other post,may as well post something there too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement