Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda - A Link To The Past

Options
  • 10-06-2014 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For sale is a boxed, US version of the game. Box is in very good shape, cart the same.

Asking price €50

33pel8x.jpg

2d6nww5.jpg

mufyp.jpg

2eebe5g.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price drop to €55

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Hi, do you know if this adapter will let you use US SNES games on a Super Famicom?

Hi, do you know if this adapter will let you use US SNES games on a Super Famicom?

The compatibility is hit & miss with these things, if you want an import adapter you'd be better off looking at the proper ones like these

import_adapter_new.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Any pass through even a game genie should work for US games on a Super Famicom if I'm not mistaken, the architecture is identical. Vice versa as well of course. You could widen the slot on the Super Famicom but It's a messy job without the right tools

I tried this on my PAL Snes yesterday with the tototek adapter, & couldn't get it to work correctly. Sometimes it boots, sometimes not, sometimes with graphical glitches...so while the tototek adapter works, I think because it has no case & is a bare pcb holding the weight of two carts it suffers with connection issues. I've removed it from the ad as it's of no real use. The Zelda cart works flawlessly on my other Snes, so there's no problems with the game itself.

• Advertisement

Price drop to €50

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement