Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masseuse in the city

Options
  • 10-06-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

New to Cork and just wondering if anyone can recommend a good masseuse that isn't too expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Joys up by the silver quay in Ballinlough. Fab full body massage for €45 and its heaven...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I've been meaning to go there Milly, is it thai massage, or european she does?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 2wheelin

Nice one, thanks. Ill check it out this week. It will give me a chance to explore that side of Cork on the bike too :-)

Oh I got that accommodation list for Glandore pwurple Ill try post it up later..

She does all sorts thai, Swedish there are a few..I haven't got Joy myself but the young girl that works with her and it is most defiantly worth it..

An hour massage finished with hot stones on your back for €45 is a bargin (front and back head to toe).. You can ask as normally how hard or light you would like it, I normally just let her off, bit sore after but so worth it

A cycle would be nice up there coming back would be heaven as you would be so relaxed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Back from the wedding in glandore Milly, we stayed in a b&b in union hall.

I must go to Joy's place so, my back is in bits from carrying the kids around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 2wheelin

Thanks Milly33! Looking forward to gliding back into town already :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭The White Feather

2wheelin wrote: »
    New to Cork and just wondering if anyone can recommend a good masseuse that isn't too expensive?

I'm the same as the OP as in looking for a masseuse.Anyone know of any others in the city? Not sure where the one mentioned is!

Just emailed you back there the one mentioned is up by Pair u rinn by ballinlough... Near that wonderfully new layout Not of a road where the roudiebout used to be by the well road

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭flanaganred

I was recommended a girl working in Devine beauty in glounthaune on Friday's who has managed to sort out a couple of niggling injuries, well worth a try

Advertisement