Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super vs Battle XIV 8th-10th August

Options
  • 10-06-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Sup guys,

long time no see, i hope your all keeping well.

Super vs battle is taking place again this august and the heart of gaming (Hog) is doing a special deal on accommodation.

The deal is currently 30 pounds for 4 nights (Thursday 7th - Monday 11th) places will be limited, but foreigners will have priority, but i wouldn`t wait to book a place, if you guys are interested i would head over to the SVB facebook thread and sign your name up before all the places are gone.

https://www.facebook.com/events/265136730338321/266768420175152/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

On a side note flights are currently 39 euros return thursday - monday, so if you are interested and can get the money/time off work, its definitely a cheap weekend away.

Now i know a lot of you guys have had bad experiences with SVB in the past, but i think a lot of the issues from previous events have been ironed out and the event is shaping up to be one of the best yet.

Now i don`t have a current game line up, but if i had to make a guess it would be something like this.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 ( Xbox)
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ( ps3)
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 ( Xbox)
    Street Fighter 3: Third Strike ( Arcade)
    Super Street Fighter II Turbo ( Arcade)
    Street Fighter Alpha 2 ( Arcade)

Am 99% sure that these games will be in the line up and i know a lot more/recent games will be added to the list, so if your favorite game isn't in there yet don`t panic.

I hope you guys will take full advantage of the cheap accommodation and attend svb and who knows maybe ill see you guys there :rolleyes:

Shoryuken!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Macal

Yeah I'm considering heading over for TTT2. I'll try to get things sorted out ASAP. With regards to travel, I think the cheapest way to get there the train from Standsted to Liverpool Station and then the sub to the area where the HoG is (the street name escapes me.)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

no official website for SvB?
    anyone from ireland heading down?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

I'm very much considering going, but I need to have one more look at the flight prices for then. Evo's left me poor as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

confirmed games so far

Ultra Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360)
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3)
    The King of Fighters 13 (Xbox 360)
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (xbox 360)
    Super Smash Brothers (versions to be confirmed)
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Arcade version)
    Street Fighter III 3rd strike (Arcade version)
    In The Groove (Arcade version)

More games to be added.

Advertisement