Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAV for PS4 | Autumn 2014

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Lost all my single player progress for no good reason there on Sunday, freaked out about it, dealing with R* support to see will they be able to do anything....

Doubt it though...

Had just unlocked Trevor and had done this first 2 or 3 missions with him....

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Fieldog wrote: »
    Lost all my single player progress for no good reason there on Sunday, freaked out about it, dealing with R* support to see will they be able to do anything....

Doubt it though...

Had just unlocked Trevor and had done this first 2 or 3 missions with him....

Do you have backups on the cloud you could download for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

AGoodison wrote: »
    Do you have backups on the cloud you could download for it?

Tried doing all them steps man, its in the hands of the Rock star gods now...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

The trophy glitch is extremely frustrating, loads of the trophies just don't unlock, can't believe rockstar still haven't fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

The trophy glitch is extremely frustrating, loads of the trophies just don't unlock, can't believe rockstar still haven't fixed it.

Attempt all single player trophies with no Internet connection otherwise they will glitch, it happened to me on about 5-6 trophies had to go back and do them again after I disconnected from Internet, story mission trophies unlock fine it's mostly the other which don't.

I also contacted R* about this and after loads of e-mails back they eventually said they're working on a fix but not to expect it anytime soon :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

R* really need to sort out their online servers, bloody frustrating last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

How much is this going for now for PS4? I finished it for PS3 but am tempted now to double tip

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

~€50

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Anyone know a solution to get Doms last mission 'Uncalculated Risk' to appear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcjmcd

Some suggest to go online and disconnect, have you tried to skip in-game days by sleeping? (Michael sleeps the longest I believe..) not saying it WILL work but worth trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

It didn't show up for me until I finished the main story, seems to be a common problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

It didn't show up for me until I finished the main story, seems to be a common problem.

Tried everything.. nothing works :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,822 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

A few people on gta forums had the same problem and this worked for a few of them.

Just to offer my solution that finally worked for me. (Ps4)

I had been stuck at 99.5% for 2 real time weeks and after trying everything from Internet suggestions to 5 rockstar support emails this happened:

I had transferred over from PS3 but never activated my second online character. When I switched between online characters today for the first time and did the police station bit to change/tweak appearances and load into online, I saw in the character wheel that Franklin had a '1' on his slot.

Switched to him and there was the mission marker!

si for those of you who have exhausted every possible remedy and never activated (or perhaps created) a second character online, hopefully this might help get you out of the same bind I was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Heist mode out on March 10th. :D

I actually havent really played much online GTAV... not entirely sure what to do, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

.ak wrote: »
    Heist mode out on March 10th. :D

I actually havent really played much online GTAV... not entirely sure what to do, tbh.

Join the boards crew, link is in my sig (if you haven't already)
    There is a good gang of us on ps4, not sure what the rest is like.

We usually mix it up between races and messing around in Freemode.
    Missions would be decent for earning rp and cash.

Without an active crew, gta online is a bit pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Join the boards crew, link is in my sig (if you haven't already)
    There is a good gang of us on ps4, not sure what the rest is like.

We usually mix it up between races and messing around in Freemode.
    Missions would be decent for earning rp and cash.

Without an active crew, gta online is a bit pointless.

Request sent. Gotcha, yeh the guys I play with usually don't play it at all now so I getcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,822 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Invite sent back to you now AK. Once you accept that, you're in. When you go online, crew members will show up as a white dot with green around it. They shouldn't kill you once they see a fellow crew member and most people use mics as well. Makes Online much more enjoyable with organised madness instead of constantly being killed by randomers.

Advertisement