Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***JC 2014 Religious Education - Thu. June 12th 2014 - all levels***

Options
  • 11-06-2014 7:32am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Religious Education (OL and HL)
    Thursday June 12th 2014

All discussion and questions about the Religious Education paper goes here, following the exam. Please do not post predictions or discussion here before the exam.

Usual rules apply. Anyone slagging off another poster about the level they did, or a mistake they made, will be banned for the duration of the exams.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

Just finished it. A bit hard. I think I will still get a B

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Msrebeckyxo

Awh that went great! Alot easier than the mocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Didn't even finish lol :D Still think I got a C though

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

That was great! The long questions didn't look very appealing at first but when I got into them they were ok, and the essay titles were lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭IrishLassie26

Brilliant essay title for festivals and flew threw the rest! Really good paper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Xgracie

Pretty Bs-able!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭VG31

That was much easier than the mocks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭pianoperson

Twas okay! My essay was...I don't even know, did about religious change in Ireland in the past 100 years and started writing about the Illuminati :p my friends wrote down such amazing stuff, like for the question about why did Jesus hold the last supper "to share his body and blood with the disciples which, when you think about it, is kinda like cannabalism" :')

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Robert Kennedy

That was great.Section E on Section 4 was fairl y tough just wrote about blessing yourself for the religious action..Wrote about 4 A4 for the essay though did Q3 on the feativals

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Herrenvolk

Pretty good paper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

Was grand:) I started writing about Easter for question 3 essay only to realize Christianity wasn't an option:( had to discard my two and a half pages and start again :/ Managed to get four pages on the benefits of communal prayer to members of a community of faith so im happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

How did people have time to write so much for their essays...? I'm a pretty fast writer and I was writing steadily for most of the exam, and I just about got everything finished in literally the last second - I only filled the space given in the paper for the essay, I didn't even have time to go back and do a fourth picture question

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Was grand:) I started writing about Easter for question 3 essay only to realize Christianity wasn't an option:( had to discard my two and a half pages and start again :/ Managed to get four pages on the benefits of communal prayer to members of a community of faith so im happy :)

How did you get that much written?

I wrote 4 aswell and I got extra paper for each question in the reading comp in section 3.I knew contemplation really well so I just wrote loads for each of those questions.I got exta paper for a good few question in section 4 too..Hopin for an A

I wrote 4 aswell and I got extra paper for each question in the reading comp in section 3.I knew contemplation really well so I just wrote loads for each of those questions.I got exta paper for a good few question in section 4 too..Hopin for an A

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

yaEHya wrote: »
    How did you get that much written?

I'm a fast enough writer, was practicing for English paper 2. I also had a lot of time because the short answer questions only took like 7 minutes :) A lot of them were tick the box and that's why they didn't take long :)

Advertisement