Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error redeeming code

Options
  • 11-06-2014 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

Received a 10 Euro powering rewards from supervalu on Saturday.  Tried online to redeem it but got a 'transaction error' so tried again and got a message that the voucher was used already but it is not showing on my poweringrewards account.

Could you look into this for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi insullation,

Thanks for your post.

We can certainly check this for you. It could be that the voucher was accepted initially (in spite of the error message) in which case it would then take another 24hrs to show on your Powering Rewards account. Please feel free to send us your details by private message so we can look into this for you.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. There are also some frequently asked questions concerning Powering Rewards here on the website.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Brando_ie

The exact same thing happened to me last Saturday (7th) I emailed your support straight away but have heard nothing back after three working days and my account does not show the voucher on my account after 72 hours so an internal acceptance is unlikely. 

As support does not seem to be dealing with my email can you look into it from here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Brando_ie,

Did you email rewards@electricireland.ie ? If so, do private message us your email address and we will then get in touch with the Rewards team for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement