Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Calculator not working?

Options
  • 11-06-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Why is your online calculator not working properly the 'add to list button' is not active<

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi CKICT,

Thanks for your post. We've tested the web version of the Appliance Calculator and it seems to be working ok for us. What browser/device are you using?

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CKICT

Hi CKICT,

Thanks for your post. We've tested the web version of the Appliance Calculator and it seems to be working ok for us. What browser/device are you using?

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    We are a group using Chrome and IE8

Hi CKICT,

Thanks for confirming. I'll forward this query to the team responsible for the Calculator and see if there are currently any issues.

There is also a free mobile version of the Calculator available for iOS & Android if you'd like to use it in the meantime. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I'll have this looked into for you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CKICT

CKICT wrote: »
    Hi CKICT,

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    We are a group using Chrome and IE8
    We have it working on IE but when we try to add an Entertainment appliance it will not allow the addition

Hi CKICT,

I've been in touch with the relevant department and IT have been notified as we can see there's an error with the "Add to list" button on Chrome.

Thank you for alerting us to this, we will work on correctly the error and will have it updated as soon as possible. If there's anything further we can assist you with, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement