Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Campus in second year

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Emzer92

I was 550 on the list before. Now I'm 896. Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 41 konks

Emzer92 wrote: »
    I was 550 on the list before. Now I'm 896. Sound

From 435 to 702 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

396. Sent at nine on the button. Bunch of jokers

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Y'all know about the new 190 room accommodation opposite the main gate, just outside campus, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DaisyFay

Y'all know about the new 190 room accommodation opposite the main gate, just outside campus, right?

All the cheaper rooms (8000e/year!!) are booked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Emzer92

The cheapest ones at the moment are about 9500 for the year. No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Scooples

Email received at 09.00.03 and I got 852 on senior.. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Tara_Rxxx

Was originally 58, now 657. Thanks UCD, bunch of pricks. Can't even begin to think about off campus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 konks

:eek:

Yeah I looked into it too, far too much money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

F7Z wrote: »
    417 continuing... guess thats no campus for me even though I sent my email at 9:00:03, but thats the way of the world you get f*cked at every opportunity

You have the number I was given originally......

I'm now down at 824 even though my email was received at 9:00:04.

Those responsible for this mess are a giant bunch of goobers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kristofferson

Didn't send my email until a few days after it opened, wasn't really thinking about living on campus but since I got 135 on the list because of the random allocation, I think I might as well take the room. Being on campus has its bonuses I suppose. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 hyper_on_water

I rang today- those are actually full too :/ They have a few rooms (about 6 she said) that have yet to have deposits paid though, so they might become free...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shivpepper

Yeah they're full and so expensive, so desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheQueenIsDead

Haha, I applied two days after the system opened and got placed at number 900 or something on the list for final years. After the lottery I'm number 180 :) So unfair but I'm not complaining! Thanks UCD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AdamH95

Was 68, I'm now six hundred and sixty something. Load of bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭tippgirl123

crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aptero

Hi everyone, if you look for a roomate hit me up by private message, i found a nice 2br near blackrock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

I am entitled to rent allowance and going to UCD to do a postgrad, finding it impossible to get accommodation that will accept RA over that direction :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

GeneralC wrote: »
    I am entitled to rent allowance and going to UCD to do a postgrad, finding it impossible to get accommodation that will accept RA over that direction :(

i had same problem last year, i had to look a bit further to get a place e.g. rathmines etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

gline wrote: »
    i had same problem last year, i had to look a bit further to get a place e.g. rathmines etc

Yes, proving to be impossible, you eventually found somewhere anyway? Any areas you would recommend? I'm from the northside, not really that familiar with the area around UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

GeneralC wrote: »
    Yes, proving to be impossible, you eventually found somewhere anyway? Any areas you would recommend? I'm from the northside, not really that familiar with the area around UCD

Yeh I got somewhere in the end, 2 months before I began in UCD last year, took about a month to find something. But I had to look around rathmines,ranelagh, harolds cross, terenure, kimmage etc, but I have a car. I have walked in also, for a week or 2 and it took 45-50mins each way. You could probably cycle in from these areas in about 20-25mins or less. I couldnt find anything near UCD campus in the price range I could afford.

Advertisement