Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and Baby group, Polish if possible

Options
  • 11-06-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi All

Im looking for a mother and baby group around Galway.. we are bases in Athenry and my partner is polish so if there is a polish group that would be great.
    Anyone know of anything :) ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

Hi, just a suggestion but it might be better to use a capitol 'p' for Polish! I had had visions of a 'shining product' that must be new to the market! Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

Fair Play dave

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There are some Polish people who go to the Doughiska one, I think.
    http://www.galwaybabygroup.org/

They're going on holiday very soon, though, and probably won't re-open until September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

I recommend posting on rollercoaster.ie in the Galway local board - you might well find other like minded people who want to meet up over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, just a suggestion but it might be better to use a capitol 'p' for Polish! I had had visions of a 'shining product' that must be new to the market! Dave
    Title amended for clarity.

• Advertisement
Advertisement