Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to use Google Tasks on Windows phone?

Options
  • 11-06-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I just created a task list in Google Tasks on my laptop. Now wondering how to view and modify that on my Windows phone - Nokia Lumia 521.

I can view my Gmail on the phone and Google Calendar, but can't figure out if there is an easy way to view Tasks. I could probably add due dates to all the tasks so they appear on Google Calendar, but think I prefer a simple list without the guilt of not completing by a certain date/time.

Google says:
    If you have a supported device, just go to http://gmail.com/tasks in your phone's web browser to access Tasks

I went there but it just had a page about using Tasks.

EDITED TO ADD:
    I figured there must be a way to do this without installing an app, but did find these three apps - gTasks, gTasks Plus and gTasks Plus Premium. I installed gTasks Plus, logged in with my gmail ID.

Anyone else using Google Tasks on a Windows phone and if so, what method do you use?

Advertisement