Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music scene?

Options
  • 11-06-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

I've been tossing a thought around my mind about moving to Belfast when I leave school as it seems like the perfect city for me.

Historically Belfast has had a very strong music scene especially in comparison to the rest of the country and I would like to know if this musical quality remains intact or has it disintegrated?
    It's a fascinating city,compact and seems a-lot nicer than Dublin however I must know of its musical element.

All answers shall be warmly welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I wasn't in Belfast with a while but there is a good music scene there. There's live music everywhere. But again like the rest of Ireland north and south, unfortunately you can't get away from all that overhyped boyband material and all that awful boyfolk country and irish rubbish.

Advertisement