Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copies of emails/phone calls needed...

Options
  • 11-06-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

I am in dispute with Eircom at present and I want to make a request for copies of emails and phone calls I had.  Please advise name of person I should contact for this request.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

October wrote: »
    Hi,

I am in dispute with Eircom at present and I want to make a request for copies of emails and phone calls I had.  Please advise name of person I should contact for this request.
    Hi October

To request call recordings and material surrounding disputes you need to make a specific request to open a complaint and in this complaint you need to request copies of the calls. To make a complaint you must contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Hi Al,

I have already made a complaint and it is ongoing. Does Eircom have a separate compliance department?

Hi October

To request call recordings and material surrounding disputes you need to make a specific request to open a complaint and in this complaint you need to request copies of the calls. To make a complaint you must contact eircom accounts on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Al,

I have already made a complaint and it is ongoing. Does Eircom have a separate compliance department?

Hi October

Thanks
    Al
    Hi October

Can you please PM me a mobile contact number for you? I'll call to explain the process.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Hi Al,

Hi October

Thanks
    Al
    Hi October

Can you please PM me a mobile contact number for you? I'll call to explain the process.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

PM sent

Thanks

Advertisement