Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reputable cleaner wanted in Stillorgan /Blackrock area..

Options
  • 11-06-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

We are looking for a reputable and efficent cleaner once a week for 3-4hours. Would be most grateful if you can recommend someone.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - Moved to South County Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I know someone called Bridget Connors who hangs out mostly in that area. I'm sure she'd be delighted to clean you out :rolleyes:
    Dangerous thread in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

emeldc wrote: »
    I know someone called Bridget Connors who hangs out mostly in that area. I'm sure she'd be delighted to clean you out :rolleyes:
    Dangerous thread in my opinion.

+1 OP, do you really think that asking a bunch of anonymous people on an internet forum is a good way of doing this? How are you going to vet any prospective cleaner - accept an an e-mail from a person you never met saying that the recommended person is honest and dependable?

I suggest that you ask around your neighbourhood and ask at the local pubs and schools, they usually employ dependable locals for cleaning duties.

Advertisement