Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed DPD delivery but is it MandM's fault?

Options
  • 11-06-2014 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I was due to get an MandMDeiect delivery today. After I purchased the order on MandM's website I remembered I got a new number. I emailed MandM right away (Monday evening) and told them that the courier will have the wrong number. They replied saying they gave the courier my number and they will call me on delivery. So I got an email taday saying it will be delivered between 9-12am. So i waited and never got a call. I went to track the parcel and it says it's been returned to the depot. The depot is 2hours away. Will they re-deliver it tomorrow or will I have to collect?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

shaun_p96 wrote: »
    Hi, I was due to get an MandMDeiect delivery today. After I purchased the order on MandM's website I remembered I got a new number. I emailed MandM right away (Monday evening) and told them that the courier will have the wrong number. They replied saying they gave the courier my number and they will call me on delivery. So I got an email taday saying it will be delivered between 9-12am. So i waited and never got a call. I went to track the parcel and it says it's been returned to the depot. The depot is 2hours away. Will they re-deliver it tomorrow or will I have to collect?

Did you ring the depot to tell them about the mistake in the address?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

shaun_p96 wrote: »

DPD are normally grand. Give them a call and they will update and send it out again tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shaun_p96

Gave them a call earlier on, they updated the number and re-delivering it tomorrow. Thanks guys

Advertisement