Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal.

Options
  • 11-06-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I was permabanned from Motors last November for apparently using a posters real name. I still maintain it wasn't deliberate and I have apologised profusely for doing so. I accepted my ban and recently enough contacted Gordon(?) I believe who sent me in the direction of the mods. I discussed with a Motors Mod who informed me they were upholding their original decision.

Now, I'm coming here to ask once and for all to be given back posting priveliges on the motors forum. I know a lot of people on the forum in real life and I still attend the meets every so often and chat away with no problems. I know some of the mods in RL life for example!

I know I'm probably phrasing this very badly but hopefully you get the idea, I wish to post again in the main motors forum and I do give my word that any trouble caused and I won't return. I'm asking for a chance here and I think my reputation while it looks terrible, hoping you can forego that.

I just want a chance to show that I do not wish to troll or anything like that.

I hope you'll consider my appeal. I wouldn't be writing these threads if I didn't genuinely want to be back on.

Cheers

Tim - 166man

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You've already had an admin response to this, and admin responses are final.

You could discuss it the motors mods by PM to if they'll change their minds, bus as for DRP, it's run its course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement