Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM that accepts lodgements

Options
  • 11-06-2014 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I'm in DCU, the ATM that I use to lodge cash is out of service, can you tell me where the nearest machine that allows me to lodge cash is. I do not want to wait until a branch opens tomorrow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi PanicStations,

Thanks for your post and apologies that the Lodgement Device in DCU is out of service. For locations of external Lodgement ATMs, please see here

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

The DCU ATM is back in service so I used it to lodge some cash. Can you tell me how long before it is credited to my account?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi PanicStations,

We are delighted to hear that the LATM is back in service in DCU.

Cash lodged to your account using a LATM should be credited to your account within minutes.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

Hi PanicStations,

Cash lodged to your account using a LATM should be credited to your account within minutes.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    According to your last post, cash lodged to my account using a LATM should be credited to my account within minutes. However I lodged cash at 7.37pm and it still has not been credited to my account, why is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi PanicStations,

Thanks,
    Paula C
    According to your last post, cash lodged to my account using a LATM should be credited to my account within minutes. However I lodged cash at 7.37pm and it still has not been credited to my account, why is this?
    Hi PanicStations, 

Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear this. As Paula C mentioned, cash should credit your account within minutes. If you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000, a representative will check your account. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Tow

Sorry to hear this. As Paula C mentioned, cash should credit your account within minutes.

Only during banking hours.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi folks, 

We've checked this and to the best of our knowledge, the funds should have credited your account within minutes. 

PanicStations, can you let us know if a Bank of Ireland 365 Rep was able to help with your query? 

Thanks 

Billy

Advertisement