Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science prefictions for tomorrow

Options
  • 11-06-2014 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anything im kinda f****d

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

for science you can't really predict, I think anyway. The stuff is from all over the course really and there isn't really a pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Is it true if you fail the paper u fail science even with the 35%?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

yaEHya wrote: »
    Is it true if you fail the paper u fail science even with the 35%?

I don't know technically if you just get 30 marks in the paper with the 35% completely right you'll have passe!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭yaEHya

Beca19 wrote: »
    I don't know technically if you just get 30 marks in the paper with the 35% completely right you'll have passe!

Ya I'm not sure either someone said you fail if u don't pass the paper

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Anything im kinda f****d

The experiment for oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen always show up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭mirrors

I'd say something from Biology, Chemistry, Physics will come up this year. Not sure to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

mirrors wrote: »
    I'd say something from Biology, Chemistry, Physics will come up this year. Not sure to be honest.

Every year something from the 3 come up, that's the whole layout! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

Testing a leaf for starch is important, as well as the preparation of O2 and CO2 as mentioned above.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭smiles_1998

mirrors wrote: »
    You think? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Teachm

hi lads.why not google The physics teacher .ie .some very good notes with all previous exam papers and solutions.id say even reading through them and takin a few notes would help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

There's always a question on reproduction, labelling the systems or explaining their functions and stuff like that. Make sure you know the long experiments like photosynthesis and creating oxygen. There's a good website here for revision notes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

What are the chances of a long question on static/current electricity coming up as they came up last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭VG31

What are the chances of a long question on static/current electricity coming up as they came up last year

Very unlikely. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

VG31 wrote: »
    Very unlikely. ;)

Thank f**k. Hate that chapter

Advertisement