Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup 2014 Group H

• 11-06-2014 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭

Belgium squad
    Russia squad
    Algeria squad
    South Korea squad

Fixtures

17 June 2014
    Belgium v Algeria, Estadio Mineirao, Belo Horizonte, 17:00 (ITV)
    17 June 2014
    Russia v South Korea, Arena Pantanal, Cuiaba, 23:00 (BBC)
    22 June 2014
    Belgium v Russia, Estadio do Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, 17:00 (BBC)
    22 June 2014
    South Korea v Algeria, Estadio Beira-Rio, Porto Alegre, 20:00 (ITV)
    26 June 2014
    South Korea v Belgium, Arena de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, 21:00 (ITV)
    26 June 2014
    Algeria v Russia, Arena da Baixada, Curitiba, 21:00 (ITV)

BBC preview

Oddschecker: To win: Belgium 5/6, Russia 5/2, South Korea 8/1, Algeria 25/1

The stadiums

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Fancy Algeria to surprise a few here.
    Very average Russia side and an over-rated (imo) Belgium side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Im with you there, been bleating on about them for the last few weeks, some very decent players such as Feghouli, Bentaleb, Ghoulam, Taider, Ghilas, Soudani, Slimani and Lacen. Others too such as Brahimi and Bougherra have experience. I think 4s is a massive price on them getting out of the group. Watched some of South Korea Ghana the last night and SK werent at the races at all. Russia dont excite me and can see them being difficult to break down but sod all else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Think Russia will win the group

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Don't think this will be as easy for Belgium as everybody thinks. Russia have a decent defence and Algeria seem to have improved greatly from 4 years ago. Belgium to go through with Algeria

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Belgium and Algeria to qualify.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This will be a horrible group to watch, I reckon. Weird that Russia and Korea don't get to play until after Brazil/Mexico's second game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I fancy Russia to top the group with Kokorin and Dzagoev being their best players in the group stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Comfortable wins for both Russia and Belgium today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,281 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Im with you there, been bleating on about them for the last few weeks, some very decent players such as Feghouli, Bentaleb, Ghoulam, Taider, Ghilas, Soudani, Slimani and Lacen. Others too such as Brahimi and Bougherra have experience. I think 4s is a massive price on them getting out of the group. Watched some of South Korea Ghana the last night and SK werent at the races at all. Russia dont excite me and can see them being difficult to break down but sod all else.

Hopefully someone followed my solid advice :).

Advertisement