Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you allowed to leave the exams early?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Emmie123

FifaPlaya wrote: »
    I agree that there is too much time for science

My science teacher is going to get so annoyed if he sees me out of the exam before the time is up

• Registered Users Posts: 32 JWM12

In all honesty if an exam is 2 hours long it's 2 hours long for a reason, if an exam is 3 hours long, it's that long for a reason.

I'm sorry to say this, but that's not logic I'd agree with.

It's 2 and a half hours long or whatever amount of time because they've averaged it out for the poorer students who took the test. I personally answer every question I can do mandatory or not, look for spelling mistakes and I usually have a heap of time left. Some people work far quicker than others and in a lot of cases (such as Business and my French exam yesterday) the time is far too plentiful.

Advertisement