Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweeping of dual carriageway at Charlesland

Options
  • 11-06-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Anyone else notice that the dual carriageway at Charlesland was swept today?! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was the first time it's been swept in the nine years I've been living here & is looking really great at last. The fruits of our LPT perhaps? Between that & the UPC upgrade I'm starting to feel a little pampered up here for a change!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

skelly22 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that the dual carriageway at Charlesland was swept today?! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was the first time it's been swept in the nine years I've been living here & is looking really great at last. The fruits of our LPT perhaps? Between that & the UPC upgrade I'm starting to feel a little pampered up here for a change!

We will probably have the bill added to our management fees if the councillors have anything to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Jimjay wrote: »
    We will probably have the bill added to our management fees if the councillors have anything to do with it.

George Jones and Derek Mitchell were suggesting that about a year ago but they were told where to go

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement