Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** Italian 2014 Before and after **

• 11-06-2014 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Predictions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

Don Mariano Arena è molto importante quest'anno. Senza il giorni della civetta non sono sicura, forse l'ambiente o technologia?

Don important this year. Not really sure apart from that, maybe the environment or technology

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭6thyearlife

Thanks may I ask why you think he may appear and would you have a sample answer ?

Thanks may I ask why you think he may appear and would you have a sample answer ?

Id say it would be a straight up character question. Don't have a sample answer sorry, I'm not planning on doing the English essay, hopefully the Italian reading compression from the book will be okay.

For don all you need to talk about is the Mafiosi, interview with bellodi, categories of people and the ending. All they want is info on the story, nothing fancy! You will lose so many marks if you waffle at all though. Any irrelevant material automatically reduces you to a b. Short and sweet is all that's needed.

Thanks how long should it roughly be ? Would I be safe learning don, bellodi and a general impossibility of justice one ?

Thanks how long should it roughly be ? Would I be safe learning don, bellodi and a general impossibility of justice one ?

Sicilian mentality is also a possibility. There usually is a character question, but it can be tricky. Should be the page and a half you get in the booklet. All they want is information on the book, they don't want 5page long essays! Short, and to the point is all that's needed. Irrelevant material loses you loads of marks, check the marking schemes and you'll see it!

What topics are you expecting for the journalistic composition?

• Advertisement

Hard to guess but maybe sport / World Cup?

Advertisement