Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard courses available in UL 2014

Options
  • 11-06-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone, so I'm considering possibly participating in the Springboard courses offered in UL, the majority of which I understand usually start in September. I've hit a brick wall when it comes to being able to get information about the courses that have been funded for this year. I already know that some of the level 8 business courses that were on offer last year are not available this year as they didn't receive funding as I contacted the tutors directly. I've also contacted the provided email addresses on the website to enquire about what has been funded for this year several times & received no response. If anyone has any info I'd really appreciate :) I'd like to be able to research the courses available well in advance of the starting date to make a suitable choice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maliboo Stacey

If you go to springboardcourses dot ie, (sorry, can't post the link cause I'm a new user!), click on Search Courses and select the University of Limerick from the dropdown menu of Providers, you'll see the full list of UL Springboard courses on offer in 2014. You can also view further information for each course.

Advertisement