Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports GAA

• 11-06-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Right, I'm just after watching the GAA highlight show on Sky Sports, I'm wondering what everyone thought about there first venture into the game?

I was a bit disappointed myself, I was expecting something a bit better from them - It looked like something that was slapped together at the last minute.

Sky are usually very professional and tend not to half ass anything so I presumed they'd make a better job of it - all the footage & commentary (apart from the Kilkenny - Offaly game, which they covered quite well on the Saturday) was lifted straight from RTE, with no analysis or conversation about the action.

Not that I've a problem with RTEs coverage, it's FANTASTIC - but I just thought that if Sky went to the trouble of getting the rights to show the matches on a highlight show, they would have had a better end product than that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just the 500+ post thread on it here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Already a thread for this (see post #2) so locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement