Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter needed!!

• 11-06-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi anybody no any good reccomadations for a pet sitter north dublin??i was looking for my dog to be minded in the persons own home??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Beabeg Home Boarding are the Dublin side of Drogheda. Fantastic place, let me know if you want the number or you can find them on FB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lilj

Hi would you please pm the contact number please and thanks😋

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mark.Smith90

Otherwise you can try House My Dog where they give you a whole list of minders to choose from :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

toadfly wrote: »
    Beabeg Home Boarding are the Dublin side of Drogheda. Fantastic place, let me know if you want the number or you can find them on FB.

+1 for Beabeg! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

I wish people would stop recommending beabeg, we won't be able to get our two in at this rate :-).....

She is actually great highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 my dad is eric

Avoid at all costs pet sitters in Rush. We were thinking of using her so drove past one morning to see the establishment. We saw the owner let her dog out onto the road by itself while she stayed in the garden talking. the dog was left to its own devices off a lead. My daughter emailed and asked about this and received a barrage of abusive emails ranging from 'come and say that to my face' to calling her a cow. When I stepped in the blatantly unstable lady emailed the was my daughters fault as she didnt put her age on the email. The abuse continued the following day.
    AVOID!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

The vet nurse in Palmerstown vet's hospital is a pet sitter also, she lives on the north side, dont have her number to hand but if you contact the vet's directly they will give it to you.

Advertisement