Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date for saving account money

Options
  • 12-06-2014 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have a saving account which comes out of my current account too late in the month for me. Can I change the date it is taken out online to nearer the start of the month. How do I do this?

Thanks,

Aimee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Aimee2012,

Thank you for your post on boards.

It is certainly possible to amend the direct debit date on your savings account. Depending on the type of account you hold the procedure to change this differs slightly.

If you currently hold a BOI365 Savings account, it is possible to amend the date by contacting one of our representatives in BOI365 on 0818 365 365 or alternatively, if you are a registered user of BOI365 Online you can request to have the date amended through the "Ask a question" option via the Online Service Desk. Please ensure to quote the date you wish to amend this to.

However if you hold a branch managed savings account it will be necessary to contact your branch directly to have this date amended. Branch details can be located here.

We hope this clarifies this for you, if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement