Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell Xbox Live and Game Add on's?

• 12-06-2014 8:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have Xbox 360, never really used so going to sell on and then put some money away for new Xbox. ANyway I have Xbox Live account I just bought, can you sell it on?

Also I have add on for Battlefield, are you able to sell them on? no point having them sitting in my account if I dont have the game anymore.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Big Nelly wrote: »
    ANyway I have Xbox Live account I just bought, can you sell it on?

Is it the redeem code for a Live subscription you're looking to sell, or have you already redeemed the code? If you're looking to sell the code, you can do so on Adverts, if you have redeemed it to your account already, I don't think there's anything you can do. Although I half remember someone mentioning you can be refunded from MS if closing an account....

Selling accounts themselves is forbidden by Xbox Live Terms of Use.
    Also I have add on for Battlefield, are you able to sell them on? no point having them sitting in my account if I dont have the game anymore.

Thanks

Same deal. If it's a code that hasn't been redeemed yet, you can sell on Adverts. If already redeemed, you're out of luck I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is it the redeem code for a Live subscription you're looking to sell, or have you already redeemed the code? If you're looking to sell the code, you can do so on Adverts, if you have redeemed it to your account already, I don't think there's anything you can do. Although I half remember someone mentioning you can be refunded from MS if closing an account....

Selling accounts themselves is forbidden by Xbox Live Terms of Use.

Same deal. If it's a code that hasn't been redeemed yet, you can sell on Adverts. If already redeemed, you're out of luck I think.

Yeah both have been redeemed......crap :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Yeah both have been redeemed......crap :D

Seems you're out of luck:
    To cancel your membership immediately, contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately, you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.

http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/my-account/xbox-live-membership/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Advertisement