Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 12 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday **

Options
  • 12-06-2014 10:13am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans @ Bills
    Skins @ Rams
    Giants @ Eagles
    Bengals @ Chiefs
    9'ers @ Patriots
    Broncos @ Falcons
    Steelers @ Browns
    Colts @ Dolphins
    Packers @ Cardinals (CPU GAME Kop)
    Vikings @ Bears
    Hawks @ Jets
    Saints @ Buccs
    Texans @ lions
    Chargers @ Dreams

I've an early morning flight tomorrow so i may not be around to advance this evening so will likely be tomorrow around midday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Titans @ Bills
    Skins @ Rams
    Giants @ Eagles
    Bengals @ Chiefs
    9'ers @ Patriots
    Broncos @ Falcons
    Steelers @ Browns
    Colts @ Dolphins
    Packers @ Cardinals (CPU GAME Kop)
    Vikings @ Bears
    Hawks @ Jets
    Saints @ Buccs
    Texans @ lions
    Chargers @ Dreams

I've an early morning flight tomorrow so i may not be around to advance this evening so will likely be tomorrow around midday

What's the story with the 9ers? They still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

@Giants,

Hey Dave, you around Monday or Tuesday evening/night to play these? Haven't checked World Cup games yet myself, so let me know if there's a clash for something you wanna see.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Advance will be about 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Knex. wrote: »
    @Giants,

Hey Dave, you around Monday or Tuesday evening/night to play these? Haven't checked World Cup games yet myself, so let me know if there's a clash for something you wanna see.

Yeah anytime Monday or Tuesday evening would be fine. We have the crucial Group F match between Iran and Nigeria on Monday at 2000 hrs and the slightly more promising Brazil/Mexico on tuesday evening.

Horrible foreign sport.... :p

I think I might be able to claw myself away fron the Iran - Nigeria game for a spot of Madden :pac:

See ya Monday around 8 so? I'll probably be around from 7 onwards, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Empacher, when suits you to play this one?

I'm up to my eyeballs in deadlines for the next week (and there's the World Cup too) so it might be easier for you to let me know times when you're available and I'll try to get free for the game.

A kick-off on Monday night between 7:15pm-9:30pm would be absolutely ideal (I should have the bulk of the work I need to do done by then, and I can't see many wanting to head out to watch Iran v Nigeria :pac:) if it suits you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Ideally we'd play Sunday evening, but I might be able to make Monday work. I'll post later on tonight when I've had a good think of what works due next week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Week should be advance

Week should be advance

Seems it was advanced twice, Heli. Whole week of games simmed.

Can we go back, no?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I got a tie against the CPU...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Ohhhhhhhh no...

Eh yeh it was advanced two weeks in a row...

Chargers won
    Texans won
    Ravens won
    Bucs won
    Saints lost
    Seahawks won
    Giants lost
    Bears lost
    Packers win
    Colts win
    Browns win
    Falcons lose
    Patriots lose
    Benegals draw
    Eagles win
    Redskins win
    Titans lose

Well, at least the Titans lost

Balls, stupid hotel wifi, sorry lads :(

Also lost my punt returner to injury!

I don't know if it it happened before the advance but here are the current injuries as well

Bears

LE rated 72 - 4 weeks
    RT rated 81 - 6 "
    TE rated 90 - 6 "

Bengals

LT rated 84 - 6

Browns

MLB rated 84 - 3

Bucs

C rated 90 - 1

Chargers

CB rated 82 - 5
    LT rated 90 - 4

Colts

C rated 86 - 4
    LT rated 90 - 4

Eagles

QB rated 84 - 5
    SS rated 86 - 5

Giants

RG rated 84 - 2
    DT rated 86 - 1

Patriots

LG rated 78 - 7

Ravens

WR rated 78 - 2

Saints

HB rated 87 - 6

Hawks

RE rated 90 - 3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Its not the results I'd worry about its the injuries,always seems more likely to get them in simmed games I think.

LT Castonzo gone for 4 weeks :(

anybody want to throw up the week 13 fixtures presume we'll do that gameweek instead of this one?

also if anyone could be so kind as to check my injuries, doug martin and mark barron were injured the week before, is my center gone aswell now or have the other two healed? cheers

empacher wrote: »
    anybody want to throw up the week 13 fixtures presume we'll do that gameweek instead of this one?

also if anyone could be so kind as to check my injuries, doug martin and mark barron were injured the week before, is my center gone aswell now or have the other two healed? cheers

Only your centre is still injured

Only your centre is still injured

cheers thats great news ive a very good replacement. thought barron was gone for 11 weeks, must have seen it wrong and it being 1 week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hawks mauled the bears by the look of those injuries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Actually I played the jets dunno why I thought it was bears?'! Anyway CPU for the rest of the season! 2 human games this season :,(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Saints

HB rated 87 - 6

Please tell me you are joking. I lose a key divisional game to a sim and my main player for the rest of the regular season. ****ing hell! :(

Advertisement