Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much longer is it going to take?!

Options
  • 12-06-2014 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

My housemates and I moved into our apartment a month and a half ago.
    We called Eircom to set up a phoneline pretty much straight awya so we could get the wifi and TV up and running.

A month and a half later we're still waiting for Eircom to come.
    We've called multiple times for a status update and gotten the same reply- "Your ticket is with the technical team". It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

rubysgirl wrote: »
    My housemates and I moved into our apartment a month and a half ago.
    We called Eircom to set up a phoneline pretty much straight awya so we could get the wifi and TV up and running.

A month and a half later we're still waiting for Eircom to come.
    We've called multiple times for a status update and gotten the same reply- "Your ticket is with the technical team". It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi rubysgirl

I'm sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me the order number I will note the importance of this on your account however for updates and information on your order it is best to contact the efibre team on 1800503303 or 1901. You might also find it handy to reach them on webchat here: [/font]
    http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 44 rubysgirl

Hi Al,

Any update on this? We still haven't heard anything. The efibre team keep saying we're on the list.

Must be a pretty long list....

Advertisement