Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queries raised via 365online.ie

Options
  • 12-06-2014 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Is there a reason why queries raised via the online 365 Online interface are taking so long to reply to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi nicnac,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.ie.

Can you confirm what channel you send this query through?

The Online Service Desk endeavour to answer all queries issued through the "Ask a question" section within two working days. However, during busy periods this may take a little longer.

Can I ask when you issued your request? Also if you have a non-account specific query we may be able to help you here.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Hi nicnac,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.ie.

Can you confirm what channel you send this query through?

The Online Service Desk endeavour to answer all queries issued through the "Ask a question" section within two working days. However, during busy periods this may take a little longer.

Can I ask when you issued your request? Also if you have a non-account specific query we may be able to help you here.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Hi Paula, It was via the inbox on Banking 365 web interface. I sent it on 5th June. It is account specific. I also sent follow on queries which were not responded to either.

nicnac wrote: »
    Hi Paula, It was via the inbox on Banking 365 web interface. I sent it on 5th June. It is account specific. I also sent follow on queries which were not responded to either.

In branch in IFSC now and guy at desk told me to call 365 Online using a phone in branch. The IVR brought me to a dead end. Can I private messages here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear your call did not connect correctly. 
    Yes you can send a Private Message to any of the Bank of Ireland Reps by clicking the link in our signatures. Please make sure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. 

Please include in the private message your name, contact number and what your query is in relation to. We do not need any account details. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear your call did not connect correctly. 
    Yes you can send a Private Message to any of the Bank of Ireland Reps by clicking the link in our signatures. Please make sure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. 

Please include in the private message your name, contact number and what your query is in relation to. We do not need any account details. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Great Sarah, thanks. I had part of my online query answered earlier today but the response given to the other conflicts with info given in branch. It regards the changing of the deposit amount to a 365 Monthly Savings account. The branch says only 365 can change, yet 365 say only the branch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi nicnac, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you need to amend the amount of a direct debit to a 365 Monthly Saver, this can only be done via BOI365. The best way to request this is to use the 'Ask a Question' option from your inbox. Alternatively, you can call BOI365 between 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri and the Deposit Team will help with this. Bank of Ireland branches cannot amend 365 Deposit Accounts. 

I hope this helps

Billy

Hi nicnac, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you need to amend the amount of a direct debit to a 365 Monthly Saver, this can only be done via BOI365. The best way to request this is to use the 'Ask a Question' option from your inbox. Alternatively, you can call BOI365 between 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri and the Deposit Team will help with this. Bank of Ireland branches cannot amend 365 Deposit Accounts. 

I hope this helps

Billy

Billy,
    I did use the ask a question via 365 Online. They told me to go to my branch. The branch told me to 365 Online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi nicnac 

Really sorry to hear this is causing confusion for you. Would you know the exact name of the Deposit Account you have with us?

The direct debit date on a Deposit Accounts opened initially within a branch, cannot be amended via Bank of Ireland 365 Online.

It is necessary to call into a branch to change this or send a written request to the account holding branch of your Deposit Account.

Customers can add deposit accounts opened within a branch to view online, however, the direct debit date amendment will still need to be actioned by the branch.

Please let us know if this helps. 

Thanks
    Alison

Going.around in circles here. I'll.invest the money elsewhere. Thanks

Hi nicnac 

Really sorry to hear this is causing confusion for you. Would you know the exact name of the Deposit Account you have with us?

The direct debit date on a Deposit Accounts opened initially within a branch, cannot be amended via Bank of Ireland 365 Online.

It is necessary to call into a branch to change this or send a written request to the account holding branch of your Deposit Account.

Customers can add deposit accounts opened within a branch to view online, however, the direct debit date amendment will still need to be actioned by the branch.

Please let us know if this helps. 

Thanks
    Alison

Hi nicnac 

We have been in touch with the Online Service Desk. A detailed reply has been sent to you this morning. 

As your original message contained multiple requests, these had to be forwarded to different business units.  The reply sent to your Online Service Desk inbox explains the delay in a confirmation being sent to you. 

We believe you have also been in touch with BOI365 this morning and the Deposit Team have also explained the delay with putting your requests in place. This was due to a direct debit already in progress which prevented any amendments being made. 

Sincere apologies for the confusion, we hope it has all been explained to your satisfaction. 

If you need any further help from us please do not hesitate to ask us.

Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement

Hi nicnac 

We totally understand your concerns and we certainly do agree a confirmation response or update should have been received. This is being kept in mind going forward. 

We believe we may have misunderstood the message from the Deposit Team. Sincere apologies for this. We are arranging for a staff member from our Deposit Team to contact you and explain in detail the alterations made to the account and the delay in response, we are confident this will avoid any further crossed wires. 

Thanks
    Alison

Hi nicnac 

We totally understand your concerns and we certainly do agree a confirmation response or update should have been received. This is being kept in mind going forward. 

We believe we may have misunderstood the message from the Deposit Team. Sincere apologies for this. We are arranging for a staff member from our Deposit Team to contact you and explain in detail the alterations made to the account and the delay in response, we are confident this will avoid any further crossed wires. 

Thanks
    Alison

I got a coutesy call from Rachel just now. I now have a number I can call to contact deposits directly if I need to again, 1890365254. I'll use this in future: )

Thanks,

Hi nicnac

Glad to hear the call back has helped. Apologies again for the time you have spent on the request. Of course, if we can assist with any future queries, please do feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement