Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straw bales.

Options
  • 12-06-2014 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a source in North Dublin for straw bales, the rectangular kind rather than the giant rolls. I only need one or two depending on if they fit into the car.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

OldGoat wrote: »
    Anyone know of a source in North Dublin for straw bales, the rectangular kind rather than the giant rolls. I only need one or two depending on if they fit into the car.

Sorry, absolutely no idea.

Just posting to say that this is probably the most random request I've seen on the Dublin City forum. Kudos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You might have a better chance in Dublin County North forum. Let me know if you want this moved. ;)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Naa it's OK tHB. Someone pointed me towards a farm supplies company in Ballyboghal that I'll try.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Try a stables.

Advertisement